Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,706 Posts
We're getting hit hard here. Started out as freezing rain, then sleet. It's about an inch of that stuff so far. It's supposed to switch over to snow later today - possible up to 7 or 8 inches of this stuff. Then it will be bitter cold with low single digits. Where's spring??????????

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,396 Posts
We're getting hit hard here. Started out as freezing rain, then sleet. It's about an inch of that stuff so far. It's supposed to switch over to snow later today - possible up to 7 or 8 inches of this stuff. Then it will be bitter cold with low single digits. Where's spring??????????
Texas!

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
22* and falling here, with a very light mist. Only good thing, it should be 60* on Thursday and 70 on Friday! I can acclimate to the warmer temps soooo much better!

·
Premium Member
14,710 Posts
Had a little rain , sleet, then very light snow, till around 1130, then light to heavy snow. guessing at least 1" or more. So 1 down 6 to where ever it stops.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Whatta disappointment, we aren't even in the "dusting" zone anymore... All dressed up and no place to go!:laugh:

wings.jpg

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Same here, got nothing...Can't say I am sad about it......

·
Registered
161 Posts
Had 6" Sat. night, it's -11 right now, this weather is headed to Washington DC where they are getting 8-10" of snow on top of ice. Has anyone noticed that there isn't much difference if our government is working or home because of the weather?

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,396 Posts
Had 6" Sat. night, it's -11 right now, this weather is headed to Washington DC where they are getting 8-10" of snow on top of ice. Has anyone noticed that there isn't much difference if our government is working or home because of the weather?
Nothing to compare it to. Nothing is still nothing.

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Nothing to compare it to. Nothing is still nothing.
They sure get paid well for nothing. :nunu: Trouble is, it is usually better when they do nothing, than when they do something! :crazy:

·
Administrator
17,944 Posts
We got about 5" here, and a cold spell right behind it. Seems to be all over now...

Even my computer doesn't like this anymore:
Installing spring.jpg

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,396 Posts
Kenny, that's probably a Virus.

·
Premium Member
14,710 Posts
Well we picked up 4-5" yesterday and at 5-6 last evening. All total right at 10" + .. temp 19* at present time.
So one stated a mo or so ago that using his snow plow was quicker than his snow blower... Well I had the blade on today because I'm still some issue with something catching and didn't have time to figure out what it is. It took me at least 30-45 min longer to do the same drives I always do using the blade versus the blower.... Oh I wish I had the blower fixed..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts