Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This newsletter is going out today.............

Happy Thanksgiving Friends! (Well, almost).......

It's that time of year to save on John Deere parts and accessories! As you know, most places offer a 'Black Friday' or 'Cyber Monday' sale during the Thanksgiving holiday to kick off the shopping season. Here at Green Farm Parts we are going to run our Black Friday sale starting TODAY through Monday, December 1st! That is 10 days of savings for you! You can save on literally every item online. This is most likely our last sale until sometime in Spring 2015. Here are the details of this offer:

Sale Dates: Friday, November 21 - Monday, December 01, 2014
Savings: 10% off of your online order and FREE SHIPPING on most orders of $50 or more (up to 50 pounds)
Coupon Code: GRAVY

Here are the 'rules' for this sale:

All orders must be placed online (no phone orders)
Not valid on previous orders or with other promotions
Free shipping is on qualified items only. All items that qualify for free shipping are clearly marked.

Due to the popularity of this sale, orders may be delayed in shipping a day or two.

Have a great THANKSGIVING and thank you for your continued business!

-Green Farm Parts

·
Registered
22,699 Posts
I've been trying to add items to my cart on your website the past 2 days and can't for some reason. When I click on "Add To Cart" the page goes nowhere and does nothing. I'm pretty sure it isn't my computer as I have no problems like this at any other sites.

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been trying to add items to my cart on your website the past 2 days and can't for some reason. When I click on "Add To Cart" the page goes nowhere and does nothing. I'm pretty sure it isn't my computer as I have no problems like this at any other sites.
Stan -

Give me (Jeff) a call today. I'll take your order over the phone and honor the 10% coupon code. 877-620-6070

·
Registered
396 Posts
Stan,

I had the same issue last night when I went to order a tail light for my 2025R. It ended up being something with my laptop as I was able to order from my tablet.

·
Registered
22,699 Posts
Stan,

I had the same issue last night when I went to order a tail light for my 2025R. It ended up being something with my laptop as I was able to order from my tablet.
I've only tried with my desktop using Chrome browser. I even tried disabling the pop-up blocker and my Ad Blocker Plus to no avail.

I only have one small item to order but will call Jeff later this morning.

I wanted to alert them as if it is in fact their site having issues that could mean some lost sales.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I've only tried with my desktop using Chrome browser. I even tried disabling the pop-up blocker and my Ad Blocker Plus to no avail.

I only have one small item to order but will call Jeff later this morning.

I wanted to alert them as if it is in fact their site having issues that could mean some lost sales.
I use Chrome on my laptop as well. Funny that Chrome on my tablet worked fine though.

·
Registered
22,699 Posts
I wanted to add this as it may help some others with the same situation -

Went back to the site today and tried again - same issue with the "add to cart" button not doing anything. So I tried something - since this is my first order with GFP I decided to create an account first which I did. After doing that the cart button worked! Placed my order with no other difficulties.

And thanks for the offer Jeff of calling in - got busy and didn't end up calling. This was a really small order (LVU18332 step) so I'm not worried about the extra 5% this time. I did use the standard promo code to get the basic 5% off.

Good to go! Now I have the 2720/2520 step project in the works which I've been needing for so long.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Good to go! Now I have the 2720/2520 step project in the works which I've been needing for so long.
You won't regret this step project. I find I am using it more especially when bundled with winter gear...little harder to get my caboose up to the seat. :empathy3:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts