Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

We just completed the 3 month long rehab of the Master Suite wing on the house. This project included converting the lower level exercise room into THE TRACTOR CAVE. The tractor cave has small tool storage racks and shelves, a utility sink, a hot & cold hose faucet, a tile floor, 9' high ceiling, VCT tile floor, 8' x 8' garage door with electric opener and 2 glass sliding doors. By the time I parked all my implements and tractor in there, I was glad that room wasn't any smaller.

Attachments

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Guys,

Here is another picture of the new Tractor Cave.

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,350 Posts
Looking good!:thumbup1gif: Now you need some JD stuff to put on your walls to give the R something to look at while you're away.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,023 Posts
What! No TV?
Looks good!

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
All I can say is, WOW!

·
Premium Member
5,803 Posts
Nice!!!

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Awesome!:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
571 Posts
Nice job. :cool:

Couple of JD Calendars and posters would blend right in!

·
Registered
11,368 Posts
Holy crap, Larry. That's nice. I might stick a bed and TV in there and stay there.

·
Premium Member
1,194 Posts
VERY cool.

Is it well sealed from the house? I have an issue with grass smell under my deck when its in the garage sometimes.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
VERY cool.

Is it well sealed from the house? I have an issue with grass smell under my deck when its in the garage sometimes.
RRMCCABE,

Yes. We brought the room up to "garage code" by insulating the ceiling and installing a steel door between the Tractor Cave and the rest of the walkout basement.

Even though I might run that diesel for a couple of minutes as I maneuver around; no odor has gotten into the rest of the house.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice job. :cool:

Couple of JD Calendars and posters would blend right in!
Ralph,

I do have a JD clock on the wall by the utility sink but I guess it didn't show in the pictures. In time, I'll accumulate a few more decorations for it.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
NOW I understand why some of you wash your tractor after every use. :laugh:
That came out great! I only wish that some day I could have that clean of an area to store and work on my toys.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts