Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning Everyone!

So its finally in sight! The light at the end of the tunnel! I set goals on what I wanted to do and smashed them so now I can go home! Thursday can't come fast enough! Thats the big day! I have to do some things on Wednesday for the pt boss and that's it.

I had a goal set by the pt guys of walking 125ft to start off with and then a 200 ft cap with more if i could. So with a brace that is leaving bruises now and gets adjusted again today, I went over 600ft!

Standing up and transferring with the legs on is easier and I have figured out how to sit in the front seat of the truck without G having to really help me at all.

And the biggest was having to climb up and down stairs which i did 4 times 4 different ways! So I am including a few pics in this post and the last one is stating that I blew that s**t up!!

Oh and the video link in case you missed it! More days of being back on Betsy coming real soon!

Reunited! - YouTube

Have a great day!
WB :usa :greentractorride:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,942 Posts
This is really an inspiration WB

You should speak at VA hospitals and teach people to never give up. You’ve remained so unbelievably positive and strong throughout this entire process.

·
Registered
4,298 Posts
Wonderful news. We all knew you could do it and you proved it. Super glad you're finally going home.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
357 Posts
That is freaking awesome.

:bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
You sir are an admirable inspiration to what can be done when you put your mind to it. I know it has been a long journey for you, but you kept your spirit up, set goals, surpassed them, and look where you are now. It was an ow-some site to see that big grin on your face finally getting to drive that green machine. Keep up the great spirit and moving forward.

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
This is one heck of a way to be able to start the weekend off with such GREAT NEWS !!!!

The smile on your face sitting on your tractor is PRICELESS !!!!

Now we just have to coordinate when its a good time for those of us wanting to modify Betsy and you'll be screaming through the neighborhood in style !!!!

The Rock clapping.jpg

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Awesome! Welcome home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
14,422 Posts
Great news , you are truly a inspiration .:bigthumb:

Now just counting down the days.

:munch:

·
Registered
4,482 Posts
I swear the second hand on the wall clock is the loudest sound in this whole joint! Its not moving very fast if you ask me...
Doubling the voltage would speedup the clock. You seemed to have burned up a clock with your comeback already.

You sir, are amazing.:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
WB,

Congratulations. It's been a long time coming. There's no place like home!

Attachments

·
Registered
12,025 Posts
:bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb:great news that ur coming home-WB. great news.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts