Green Tractor Talk banner

161 - 180 of 254 Posts

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
I like seeing the big equipment and meeting GTT members too, but I did learn about this type of double gate latch last year and bought this one at the show. I don't know that I would have found it otherwise.

View attachment 727206

It's a small example of you never know what you might stumble across.
Very nice- what brand and can you lock it?

Treefarmer

·
Administrator
17,325 Posts
Can you name the people in the picture ? Kevin .
We are all on mobile devices with limited bandwidth, so it's hard to honor that request now...sorry

·
Registered
11,769 Posts
looks like everyone is having a great time. good for uns (y)
Mark---ha!! poor frank--i met him once and he ain't no oxpath--i wished i had the real laughing smiley back. both fellas are super nice people-who i enjoyed being in company with.

i look forward to seeing oxpath this summer at the NY tractor show, i even said i would haul him around in the golf cart this yr;)

·
Corndog Hater
11,287 Posts
I just mentioned to Mrs. CP about the show and how it looked neat and like a lot of fun. She told me she knew all about it and knew someone who was going, much to my dismay. Her friend is a Case fan, but she told me that she told them to buy a John Deere while they were at the show. (y) (y)

·
Registered
4,986 Posts

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Ooh, I like those! Thanks for the link.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Can you name the people in the picture ? Kevin .
Most of these folks are not GTT members.
This was a TTWT gathering, so several folks were viewers who do not use GTT.

Perhaps someone can identify the GTT family members when they get in front of a larger screen!

Tim

·
Premium Member
4,774 Posts
Turns out Tim and Christy are quite popular and as always just as nice as you expect.

Kenny and his wife, yes I do remember her name, were gracious hosts tonight for a get together as well. I have met quite a few members and I can confirm I have yet to meet one who is not as genuine as they seem on line. We have many members who impress me with their knowledge on here but when you have a conversation with them in person you find out we only see a snippet of how much they really know. It was a fantastic couple of days meeting all of you.
0F6325E4-C0B6-4826-B0C6-7E1EC4742573.jpeg
8AC78892-BCAD-430E-A8D8-FBEE01BA292D.jpeg
0335A356-6977-4120-8A6D-9F902F407BF6.jpeg
EC890C2C-F91E-45B0-B5D5-EEF75D27A5B3.jpeg

·
Administrator
20,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #171

·
Administrator
17,325 Posts
A pic from our big diner last light:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,603 Posts
Jason, that B2401, is that a specialty tractor like for nurseries or something? Just looks like it has a super narrow footprint, or perhaps the pics are just deceiving.

Great pic Kenny

·
Administrator
20,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #175
Pat, yes, it’s a special use tractor, very narrow. I’m guessing orchard use? It was odd and different hence why I took a few pics.

·
Corndog Hater
11,287 Posts
Narrow tractors are very common here. They see a lot of use in the Lake Erie Vineyard area. (y)

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
That accessible tractor from AgrAbility is neat. I went to their web site, not organized to easily find things. Not hosted by VS, but could use some polish.

I wonder if the AgrAbility project would be interested in designing a tractor with a launchable hook attached a winch. Something that could be aimed and fired to catch an object or stick in solid ground. That might help a certain member's disability when his wife's towing company isn't available.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,136 Posts
I wonder if the AgrAbility project would be interested in designing a tractor with a launchable hook attached a winch. Something that could be aimed and fired to catch an object or stick in solid ground. That might help a certain member's disability when his wife's towing company isn't available.
I bet that certain member would say, mind your own business. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
8,221 Posts
That accessible tractor from AgrAbility is neat. I went to their web site, not organized to easily find things. Not hosted by VS, but could use some polish.

View attachment 727352
I was trying to figure out why the vertical lift arm with the chain drive was SO TALL.....?? Also, what chassis was the equipment mounted on? It has the 220cx loader but the fender design appeared to have the styling like my 455, and not the newer rounded styling.

It also looked like the narrow Kubota is using a composite hood now.

·
Registered
8,221 Posts
I bet that certain member would say, mind your own business. :ROFLMAO:
Boy, you don't miss much and it sure doesn't take you long to notice comments directed towards you, even when not even replying to you. You probably follow certain "pot stirrers" or maybe its just your ability to review GTT pages with blistering speed. (y)

Keith, just curious, Do you use a laptop, pad or phone most of the time for GTT?

161 - 180 of 254 Posts