Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post up your favorite winter and summer drinks, along with your own personal touches that make them better. What do you do?

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hot chocolate

OK, you will need to have:
Cocoa powder
Milk
Whisk
Almond extract
Pan
Mug.

Pour some cocoa into the into the pan. Follow the instructions on the package, but I just pour some in. Now, add about a cup and a half of milk. Stir with whisk. Start stove. Pour enough milk in to fill the pan within 21/4" of the top. Let it heat up until you like the temp. When it's hot enough, put a few drops of almond extract in it. The extract will give it a slight cherry flavoring.Stir. Pour into mug and enjoy.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im mostly a beer drinker but every now then again I like a Brandy Old fashion . I think it is the official drink of Wisconsin
Careful, it can make you go crazy...

·
Registered
613 Posts
I am a traditional unsweetened tea drinker. Six bags of Red Rose Tea brewed with 2 quarts of water and iced.

A little more fun for summer, hand churned vanilla ice cream, blended till frozen and served slightly thawed as a shake.

·
Registered
10,330 Posts
, hand churned vanilla ice cream, blended till frozen and served slightly thawed as a shake.
Oh, my........:dance: :clapping:

:bigthumb: :yahoo: :thumbup1gif: :yahoo: :lol:

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Careful, it can make you go crazy...
That explains it. My wife and I had several punch bowls at our wedding filled with Brandy Old Fashions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Corndog Hater
11,274 Posts
We don't have any one favorite over another, whether it be "adult" or not. But we are kind of partial to this homemade wine we have been making the last few years. This is a pic of our "first vintage Riesling"

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425465700.172108.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
Sweet Tea, hot or cold, winter, spring, summer or fall. Take 3 cups of cold water, pour in a stainless steel pan, place enough tea bags in to make 1 gallon and bring to a boil. When it starts boiling add 1.5 to 2 cups of sugar and bring back to a boil. While this is going on, fill your tea pitcher half full of cold water. After the tea and sugar have boiled for a couple of minutes, pour the hot tea into the cold water in the pitcher and stir. Add enough cold water to fill the pitcher. Mmmm Mmmm good.

·
Registered
8,213 Posts
Well, I will officially be the BORING ONE on this forum......

I drink only water, 1 cup of coffee in the A.M. and otherwise, Fat Free Milk. Sometimes I will get a little wild and add a teaspoon of Strawberry Quick, you know the stuff with the Pink Bunny on the bottle. Sugar free of course.:dance:

Mrs. Bear drinks only Mountain Dew. Morning, Noon and Night. And she is 5'9" and 128lbs. Of course she eats only junk food and never gains weight. it's NOT FAIR, but that's the way it is. :dunno:

I Used to drink "adult" beverages 25 years ago but stopped simply because my wife's parents were both bad alcoholics so she doesn't want anything with alcohol around, which is fine with me.....

Just to be clear, I am not :bash: anyone for their choices nor am I getting up on my :soapbox:. As long as everyone is an adult, it is our right to free choices :usa and I am all for that.

So cheers :bigbeer:

·
Premium Member
14,143 Posts
Morning either chocolate or white milk, then sweet tea when I'm around the house. If at the garden or mowing may take sweet tea or bottle water. I might drink a diet root beer once a year . Wife is always drinking diet Mt Dew or a cup of coffee.
Like tequila sunrise , but that happens maybe once every 2 or 3 years if I'm lucky.
Not putting anyone down on drinking as long as you as everyone is an adult. Will be the big 65 in Jan and I can say I have never drank a beer , well never even tasted beer. The odor sets the allergies off big time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts