Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be 62 next week but I'm like a kid in a candy store. My new 2017 tractor arrived this afternoon and she sure is pretty. He spent about an hour with me explaining and demonstrating as much as he could but I can tell that I have a LOT to learn. I've had a JD D140 for a few years but a tractor like this is all new to me. I'm very thankful for this forum as it has already taught me quite a bit and the videos on Youtube (Tractor Time With Tim) are awesome. I had them install the 55 amp alternator, a block heater, a 12" bucket and I also got the Curtis Cab and 54" snow-thrower. With our 650' driveway she will come in real handy once the snow starts to fall. And she fits through the garage door with about 6" clearance with the ROPS up.

Every time a new tractor is announced there has to be pictures so here you go!

IMG_5544.JPG
IMG_5545.JPG
IMG_5546.JPG

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Looks like a fine specimen! I went from a jd 345 as my last garden tractor to the 1025, it was a definite step up. Mine has the 12 inch bucket and it works great. Have fun and thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Congratulations on the new machine, you will love it! Sometimes I wish we got enough snow here to justify a cab and snowblower. Be sure to post pics when the snow starts flying!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Congratulations on the new tractor, looks like it will tackle any job you throw at it

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I'll be 62 next week but I'm like a kid in a candy store. My new 2017 tractor arrived this afternoon and she sure is pretty. He spent about an hour with me explaining and demonstrating as much as he could but I can tell that I have a LOT to learn. I've had a JD D140 for a few years but a tractor like this is all new to me. I'm very thankful for this forum as it has already taught me quite a bit and the videos on Youtube (Tractor Time With Tim) are awesome. I had them install the 55 amp alternator, a block heater, a 12" bucket and I also got the Curtis Cab and 54" snow-thrower. With our 650' driveway she will come in real handy once the snow starts to fall. And she fits through the garage door with about 6" clearance with the ROPS up.
Wow! That looks "shiny"! Congratulations!

Thanks for watching our videos, as well.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Congrats on your new tractor and thanks for the pics.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks great, congrats, is JD not selling 1 series with their new loader and backhoe yet?

3025e
I asked the salesman (who delivered it) today about the new loader and backhoe and he said that they have not seen one yet or been advised in any way when they will be available. He did say that they probably won't be available for at least another year. They just don't know.

·
Premium Member
2,741 Posts
That is one good looking tractor. Very nice. I was also 62 when I got my 1025r last year so I understand the feeling like a kid in candy shop.

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
:congrats: and I'm sure you're already aware of how willing we are to help you spend your money on other helpful mods . Have fun .:gizmo:

·
Premium Member
14,859 Posts
:congrats::greentractorride::bigthumb::bigthumb:

Thanks for the pictures and enjoy your new toy I mean tractor. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
1,874 Posts

Every time a new tractor is announced there has to be pictures so here you go!

View attachment 404442
View attachment 404450
View attachment 404458
Congrats Your going to like it:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
502 Posts
:congrats::greentractorride::bigthumb::bigthumb:

Thanks for the pictures and enjoy your new toy I mean tractor. :bigthumb:
Enjoy your toy.

My wife calls my tractor my toy. She is correct but I don't acknowledge that fact and keep telling here it's hard work.:banghead::laugh::laugh:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts