Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When building either one or two series I see no option for the addition of a third function valve. Are provisions already in place so you can run a grapple for instance or is add on that the dealer would have to do?

Thanks,
Gregg

·
Premium Member
12,620 Posts
When building either one or two series I see no option for the addition of a third function valve. Are provisions already in place so you can run a grapple for instance or is add on that the dealer would have to do?

Thanks,
Gregg
JD does not offer a factory 3rd function valve for the 1-series. I believe they do offer a 3rd SCV on the rear. You could always run hoses up front from the rear 3rd SCV or a more elegant solution is to use one of the diverter kits from Artillian or KBOGH.

Reactions: Levi and Traderdell

·
Premium Member
2,741 Posts
on my 1025 I have a Artillion Dirveter Kit that works well. On my 2038 I have a WR Long 3rd svc kit that I haven't installed yet. Homestead Joe has a video on youtube about installing one.

Reactions: Traderdell

·
Premium Member
994 Posts

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
Diverter

I use a diverter kit for my grapple, it is an artillian diverter kit. It's awesome.
I'll second the comment on the diverter. It's a little bit of a task to get it installed but once you do, you won't look back.

Treefarmer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts