Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I saw a picture somewhere of a material collection system/bagger for a 1025R that essentially had a hydraulic dump - I believe it was the rear gate opened with hydraulics, it was a solid looking unit. It appeared that the gate opened on the back of the unit rather than on the bottom of the unit. I looked on protero's website, and also I am aware of the deere 14 and 20 MCS, and it was neither of those which appear to dump "down" with the gate on the bottom of the unit. I know it's also not cyclone rake. I recall it having a green paintjob if that helps

Any thoughts? Was I dreaming?

Those of us finishing up dead leaf season, how did the Deere 20 MCS with dump-from-the-seat treat you?

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
John Deere manufactures a hydraulic dump unit for the 1-series and LGTs. It has a separate engine for the blower. There has been a few posts about it, here on GTT. There was a used unit on Minneapolis Craig's List for quite awhile for $500, but I don't see it listed any longer.

Reactions: jermedic

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
John Deere manufactures a hydraulic dump unit for the 1-series and LGTs. It has a separate engine for the blower. There has been a few posts about it, here on GTT. There was a used unit on Minneapolis Craig's List for quite awhile for $500, but I don't see it listed any longer.
Thanks Martin how is your MCS20 with hydraulic dump treating you?

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Thanks Martin how is your MCS20 with hydraulic dump treating you?
It works great! I've had an AgriFab Leaf Vac and MC519 w/power flow in the past. The MCS20 is the best yet.

Also, it is not a hydraulic dump. It is an electric dump. A 12 volt linear actuator.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Hi guys, I saw a picture somewhere of a material collection system/bagger for a 1025R that essentially had a hydraulic dump - I believe it was the rear gate opened with hydraulics, it was a solid looking unit. It appeared that the gate opened on the back of the unit rather than on the bottom of the unit. I looked on protero's website, and also I am aware of the deere 14 and 20 MCS, and it was neither of those which appear to dump "down" with the gate on the bottom of the unit. I know it's also not cyclone rake. I recall it having a green paintjob if that helps

Any thoughts? Was I dreaming?

Those of us finishing up dead leaf season, how did the Deere 20 MCS with dump-from-the-seat treat you?
No you're not dreaming,post 5 & 6.
http://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/lawn-garden-tractors/21601-i-am-market-jd-power-flow-bagger-system-have-few-questions.html

1 - 5 of 5 Posts