Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
What is this dusting thing that you speak of?
I hear that some guys have little fairies that do that stuff for them. So, I am not surprised that it is a foreign concept to many! :laugh::laugh: Me? I do it myself, but not very often! :mocking:

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Nice collection, thanks for posting!

I know a guy a couple miles up the road from me who has the south wall of his machine shed (inside, of course) lined with mostly 1/16th scale tractors, though not all JD. He probably has 8-10 shelves 60-70' long filled. He also probably has more farm plows than any other single collector, used to have over 50 plows (mostly JD), probably more now!

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I hear that some guys have little fairies that do that stuff for them. So, I am not surprised that it is a foreign concept to many! :laugh::laugh: Me? I do it myself, but not very often! :mocking:
I told Booger that you called her a fairy. She's ok with that, she loves fairies.:laugh:

·
Corndog Hater
11,272 Posts
I have always wanted to be a collector of.....something. But the practical side always wins out. That however, is one awesome collection, thanks for the pics T-Mo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,204 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Looks like he is better stocked than the JD museum store. Do these gain in value over time much?
Sugarlips has probably 25 nascar cars she has been collecting over the last 20+ years. Some have gained quite a bit....or they had. I think the market is soft on them now.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,204 Posts
Looks like he is better stocked than the JD museum store. Do these gain in value over time much?
Sugarlips has probably 25 nascar cars she has been collecting over the last 20+ years. Some have gained quite a bit....or they had. I think the market is soft on them now.
It's probably in the eye of the beholder. :munch:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Nice collection! I have several 1/16th scale & 1/32nd scale in my collection. Anymore I collect mostly 1/64th scale. The market prices have dropped the last several years but there for a while it was pretty common for a toy tractor to have doubled are tripled in price. Over all though they seem to be a good investment if you hold on to them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts