·
Registered
1,973 Posts
A landplane?

Isn’t it the wrong color? :hide:

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
that's my next purchase I have to redo the driveway this spring and that will work better then a box blade just cant figure out which one to buy:dunno:

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
When I find a deal, I’m colorblind haha. Yep 48” land plane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Joe, I love your landplane. Was just looking at your pic you sent me. Looked up the specs on it. It is very well built. Land Pride makes good stuff.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts

Colorblind for the right deal is almost required....

Congrats on it and hope it works well for you!

·
Registered
751 Posts
I've been eyeing them.. I'd really like to try one on my gravel driveway. The old iron bed spring works OK, but I think a real land plane would work better. I'll have to see if any local dealers rent them for the day...

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
Sold the box blade and bought this bad boy! Maybe when it stops raining I can test it out, starting to think I should have bought an ark instead.

Joe, is that a model 80 cart you got there?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes it is. Picked it up a couple years ago for $50. It was pretty bad shape. I sanded the box down and painted it with Valspar rattle can JD green and did the inside with rattle can truck bed liner. The frame got painted with Rustoleum brush on glossy black. Had to buy new wheels because the others ones were eat all the way through with rust. Had it stored where I work and finally got it finished and brought it home with the land plane. I have the tail gate but it’s in bad need of repair. It’s not on the cart presently.

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
I love mine. The previous owner abandoned it when she sold me the house. Built like a tank. I had to rattle can mine too. The metal itself was in good shape, had been kept out of the weather. Someone used it though, the tread on the tires is about gone. I can load it with rock enough to stop that x580 and the wagon won’t moan a bit.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,856 Posts

As long as the tractors are green an implement is just an implement
Give us an update once you use it, I’m interested in one as well.

·
Registered
675 Posts
When you get time to use it I would like to see a review on how it worked for you and any hints or tips on to use it or how it works.

Doug

Reactions: PJR832 and rtgt
1 - 14 of 14 Posts