Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here is my admission to the green disease. As some of you have seen in another thread, I recently built a new house. Well, me being me just had to have some sort of JD touch to it all. So, the main powder room got the upgrades. It actually was very easy to do. Don't hold back I can take it if it isn't your cup of tea. But, I just know there are others hiding in the shadows waiting to let the whole world know of their problem. Join in and post your fun stuff here, I won't tell.

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,484 Posts
Fantastic Randy :good2:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Wow... just wow...

Go big or go home, right? - you da man!

Matt

·
Corndog Hater
11,464 Posts
When I read the title of the thread, I guess I was expecting green and yellow overload. It looks good Randy, thanks for sharing it with us. I think it's tastefully done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
14,363 Posts
Looking good Randy ! Reminded me when first preme grandson was born , spoiled rotten , both grandparents own JD. My wife found the stick on photos you have and they were all over his room and this there today now age 11. You would walk into his room and any direction you looked you seen JD bed spread, pillow case, sheets, rugs, tractors and anything else JD, a stand up bank. Walk into his bathroom and same thing or towels and shower curtain. Photos are saved on a cd someplace ? Now him and his brother still have JD but big into LEGO.

Thanks for the memories
Gene

·
Registered
314 Posts
Showed the pictures of the JD bathroom to my wife and she liked them too. We are thinking we need to recommend our daughter do this for our three year old grandson's bathroom. His bedroom is already JD themed. My wife made him a JD comforter and pillow case for his bed our daughter bought him JD sheets. I had a JD lamp in my JD display area in my shop that I gave him to put on the dresser.
I love the ideas I get from this site.

Dave B.

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You didn't have the mirror etched with the JD logo? :laugh:
Couldn't find a sink and toilet in JD green?
Awesome!

I think you have my Euclid throne room beat.
I think it's the towels. :laugh:
Looking good Randy ! Reminded me when first preme grandson was born , spoiled rotten , both grandparents own JD. My wife found the stick on photos you have and they were all over his room and this there today now age 11. You would walk into his room and any direction you looked you seen JD bed spread, pillow case, sheets, rugs, tractors and anything else JD, a stand up bank. Walk into his bathroom and same thing or towels and shower curtain. Photos are saved on a cd someplace ? Now him and his brother still have JD but big into LEGO.

Thanks for the memories
Gene
I just knew there were more of us out there. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Very nice. Thanks for sharing these pictures and of your whole estate in other threads. :thumbup1gif:

·
Super Moderator
7,947 Posts
Awesome!

I think you have my Euclid throne room beat.
I think it's the towels. :laugh:

Neat, appropriate and very original! Especially the photos enshrining the "40 Ton Dump!" I'd be proud and pretty excited too!!!

:lol:

·
Premium Member
7,573 Posts
I bet it give you inspiration when you are problem solving in there.

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
I bet it give you inspiration when you are problem solving in there.
"Problem solving"! Is that what they call it now? :mocking:

·
Registered
967 Posts
Notice there is no loader on the lid cover tractor. Something to ponder.

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
With a TV, microwave and refrigerator, I could live in that room Randy. That is very nice.

Are the tractors from Fathead?

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Neat, appropriate and very original! Especially the photos enshrining the "40 Ton Dump!" I'd be proud and pretty excited too!!!

:lol:
Lol
I have never put the "dump" and it being a throne room together until you just mentioned it. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
RandyM, so good to "see" you again. I've been absent for over 3 months and you have reappeared during that time. It's obvious you have an addiction but looks like you are dealing with it very well.

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
RandyM, so good to "see" you again. I've been absent for over 3 months and you have reappeared during that time. It's obvious you have an addiction but looks like you are dealing with it very well.
Thanks Wayne. Sounds like you've good reason for your absence, wishing you a speedy recovery. Nice you are back at the keyboard. Yeah, just like a bad penny. The addiction, you are correct, I am dealing with it.

·
Premium Member
7,573 Posts
Isn't that why there is a roll of paper to write ideas on so you don't forget them?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts