Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife managed to use all of these in a few sentences:

I told her I was looking at a new tractor she said I don't know why you need a new tractor, "FINE" "GO AHEAD" do "WHATEVER" you want and finally she said "THATS OKAY" get it, but don't buy "NOTHING " else. And when I pulled in the drive way with it all I heard was "WOW" many times. Little did I know this is what she really ment.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,706 Posts
Good one. Some times you just have to :flag_of_truce:eek:r :hide:

BTW, I moved this to the Off Topic section, though I thought about the Political section as this may be a supercharged topic, if your wife sees it.:munch:

·
Registered
709 Posts
My wife just read this and is disappointed that somebody let out their secret language code words. I'll bet they change soon now that the cats out of the bag! :wink:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Yep. We girls have a new set of code words in the works!!

·
Registered
709 Posts
I think I represent a whole lot of males when I say...Quit it!:flag_of_truce:
You got that right! I have a hard enough time trying to figure out what I am meaning when I say something. These women are going to drive me nuts! :cookoo:

·
Registered
20 Posts
From that it sounds like I'm generally in a lot more trouble than I thought....

·
Registered
20 Posts

I told her I was looking at a new tractor she said I don't know why you need a new tractor, "FINE" "GO AHEAD" do "WHATEVER" you want and finally she said "THATS OKAY" get it, but don't buy "NOTHING " else. And when I pulled in the drive way with it all I heard was "WOW" many times. Little did I know this is what she really ment.
I finally overcame my wife's nagging and bit for a 3720 in 2010 I believe. She said she would never touch the darn thing. I said, great, leave it to me.

Over the next few years she would not touch it and despised it, but slowly she is saying whenever something needs lifting, "Get the tractor to lift it." I needed to go 5 miles down the road to cut and haul a big trailer-load of chopped down trees and she says, "You take the truck, I'll take the tractor." You could have knocked me over with a feather.

She is finally after 4 years coming to terms with how handy it is. She sure looks good driving down the road with hair flowing in the breeze with a big old grin on her mug.
:greentractorride::greentractorride:

·
Premium Member
9,077 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts

This sadly explains the expressions I got from her while they unloaded the tractor :-(

Oh well, still got a new toy!!!!

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
How can y'all expect to understand women?!?! *I* don't understand women!! (Well, unless they are into tractors, gardening, etc. That part I "get".)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts