Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was carrying firewood with the fel on the 1026r today. When i put it away i noticed the tiller was sitting at an angle. How do you level the three point hitch and is it normal for it to go out of wack like that?

·
Administrator
21,133 Posts
There's two adjustable links on your 3PH, the top link and the side link. Adjust them for the job at hand and tighten the jam-nuts. If the jam-nuts are loose, vibration will adjust your links for you.

·
Corndog Hater
11,875 Posts
Follow dieselshadow's advice, the 3PH adjustment on the 1026R is a breeze!:good2:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Lower pin came out??

I was carrying firewood with the fel on the 1026r today. When i put it away i noticed the tiller was sitting at an angle. How do you level the three point hitch and is it normal for it to go out of wack like that?
This happened to me one day.. one of the the lower pins on the 3-point had come out... never, ever, have I experienced this before with other tractors.. twisting worked the pin out, I guess...

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
It can happen. Over the last 12 months I've had the Lower Arm Pin fall out twice on my Fountier 2072 mower. And when it happens, it's a mess and can actually be dangerous. Probably could have done a better job of checking the nut prior to mowing, but they "looked OK"

Worried that it might happen again, I reinstalled them with a castle nut. This should keep it from happening again. Anyone see a problem with this?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts