Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still chasing this problem on my 5200. It started with a stuck valve that runs the #1 SCV. After no progress from tearing into it and cleaning up the detent I put it back together. Now the three point will not move. If I grab it and pull the arm up it will travel all the way and the opposite arm moves with it. It does sound like the hydraulic pump is running a little as soon as the tractor is started. Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
I had a similar problem on my 1025R. It turned out to be a bubble in the hydraulic system. I fixed it by simply disconnecting the power beyond lines and reconnecting them. You may need to do the same thing for any other hydraulic connections that you've used recently.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is it possible that a bad seal allows air into the system which would "lock" my scv controls and three point?

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
You need to start by verifying flow to the valves. If there is good flow and pressure, I would try loosening some connections to try to get some air out. If that doesn't work, you need to go back through both valves (hitch and SCV).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts