Green Tractor Talk banner

Threnching bucket JD Model 46 Backhoe

1416 Views 6 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  notwrkng
I am looking for a trenching bucket for my John Deere 46 Backhoe. This is a big hole for electrical wire.

🙈
See less
Reactions: Gizmo2
I am looking for a trenching bucket for my John Deere 46 Backhoe. This is a big hole for electrical wire.

🙈
See more
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Steven, I can't see if you have a bucket on your tractor, but you can cover up a 24" trench just as easily as as a 10" trench with your bucket! I also see a reddish color in your soil and trenching buckets are notorious for packing solid when used in clay... you get a bucket full, swing, dump and nothing comes out! After 20 minutes of a hammer and bar of some sort, your bucket is empty and ready for it's next load, only to repeat! Bob
Steven, I can't see if you have a bucket on your tractor, but you can cover up a 24" trench just as easily as as a 10" trench with your bucket! I also see a reddish color in your soil and trenching buckets are notorious for packing solid when used in clay... you get a bucket full, swing, dump and nothing comes out! After 20 minutes of a hammer and bar of some sort, your bucket is empty and ready for it's next load, only to repeat! Bob
See more
1 - 1 of 1 Posts