Premium Member
753 Posts
Tigers first divorcee' :

Tiger Whooping.jpg

:laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Meh, that's one sport I can say I'll never watch. Ranks up there with curling:lolol:

·
Administrator
20,310 Posts
Curling has way more action and entertainment value. Plus they encourage drinking amongst the fans. Perhaps that’s where the entertainment value comes in? :think:

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Curling has way more action and entertainment value. Plus they encourage drinking amongst the fans. Perhaps that’s where the entertainment value comes in? :think:
They encourage drinking amongst the fans? May have gae curling the cold shoulder too soon!:bigthumb:

·
Administrator
20,310 Posts
They encourage drinking amongst the fans? May have gae curling the cold shoulder too soon!:bigthumb:
It is Canada. Long cold winters.... :lol:

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Whether you like Tiger or not, he is great for the game of golf. Even his competitors cheered for him. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
5,353 Posts
I would welcome him on my team in a scramble but don't care for his lifestyle or political beliefs, in other words he is a dirtbag that plays a good game of golf!:laugh:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Tigers Woods is a great golfer and he is good for the sport. He will never, however, rise the gentleman class of The Golden Bear or The King.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Encourage fan drinking - ya' can't keep up with us in Cleveland!

Cleveland Indians (home team) vs. Texas Rangers - $.10 beer night. June 1974
(The video is 8 min, but a good laugh).

Ten Cent Beer Night Was A Total Disaster - YouTube

1 - 16 of 16 Posts