Green Tractor Talk banner

Tiller and 2,000 RPM rear PTO value

8K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Tonyhcr 
#1 ·
Thank you in advance to all who reply.

I have a 48" John Deere Category 0 (2,000 RPM) tiller which I would like to sell and would like to set a reasonable price when I list it in the for-sale forum. I have not been able to find any recent sales of this or similar tillers.

Model: M02902X
Serial: 537621

It works with Deere 318/420/430, maybe others (316/317?) or with other brands with 2,000 RPM PTO and Category 0 3-point.

The tiller is in very good condition, and complete. There is very little wear on the tines, I am the second owner and like other implements not for lawn care or snow removal, saw very little use. I have attached a few pictures to help.
Automotive tire Bumper Road surface Asphalt Yellow
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood
Motor vehicle Yellow Automotive tire Tool Gas

I also have a 2,000 RPM PTO (from my 430) which I would like to remove and sell. They appear to sell for over $1,000 on eBay, reasonable?

Reason for selling; I purchased a 2025r. I had originally planned to sell the 430 and attachments as a package, but realized it is worth more to me than it's current market value as a smaller tractor for mowing under trees.

The tiller and PTO are located in southern Wisconsin if market location makes a difference in market value.

Thank you!

See less See more
#4 ·
I have the same tiller on my 316, it's about as much as the 316 wants to handle!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.