Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got to try out my new tractor and new-to-me tiller tilling several gardens and a food plot. Had a fun day tilling, didn't really run into any significant issues, and even finished ahead of schedule! I have a John Deere 3046r and Frontier RT1173 tiller. Thanks for watching!

Click Here to Watch "Tilling 4 Gardens & A Food Plot" on YouTube.

Otherwise, view the video below.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Just curious,

In the first location the “garden” you were tilling was adjacent to what looks like a 100 acre farm. Surprised he had nothing to yell a garden with? :unknown:

Jeff

·
Registered
778 Posts
Nice video. A tiller is on my wish list.
As it should be...The 3025E easily handles a 5' tiller. I've used it to til the garden, rhubarb patch and blueberry patch, til the "burn pile" back into useful soil, smooth out a trail and help my son with his garden. Right now I'm getting ready to do my food plot. Sadly, around here, used tillers are not cheap ($400-500 for junk with missing parts; $750-1250 for working tillers with lots of use and rust, $1500 for good tillers). I ended up buying new ($1500). A 4' would have dropped that by $250, but the 3025E does great with the 5' model.

GWT3046r...great video.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.