1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Very nice collection

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Nice shed for nice rigs! You need more stuff, because there is still too much unused space in that shed!! :thumbup1gif:

·
Administrator
20,665 Posts
Trying to keep up with Kennyd. :lol:
Good luck with that. He's got the company tractor, an ultra rare 4 wheel steer 455, and a company card with no limit among other goodies. :lol:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good luck with that. He's got the company tractor, an ultra rare 4 wheel steer 455, and a company card with no limit among other goodies. :lol:
Whoops! :lol:

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Cheesey.... That LandPride equipment looks good next to your 1025. I know its pretty wet around su casa right now, but give us the lowdown on how everything works.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can I borrow some of that space???
Short answer, no.:lol:
Are those garage doors high enough to drive through with the ROPS up? I'm not talking about the second time either.:lol:

·
8,558 Posts
Cheese; I can still see flooring in your garage too. You need more stuff in there, as well! :thumbup1gif:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cheese; I can still see flooring in your garage too. You need more stuff in there, as well! :thumbup1gif:
Hey cheesetrain............:tongue:

·
Read Only
1,932 Posts
Short answer, no.:lol:
Are those garage doors high enough to drive through with the ROPS up? I'm not talking about the second time either.:lol:
I could drive it in with ROPS up one time if you get my drift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Read Only
1,932 Posts
Cheesey.... That LandPride equipment looks good next to your 1025. I know its pretty wet around su casa right now, but give us the lowdown on how everything works.
Be very very quiet. There's this big burning yellow thing in the sky right now and I'm trying not to scare it away. Got rained out mowing three times now. First time I've seen the sun since Monday. Hopefully the sun will stay out long enough to dry the grass out so I can finish mowing.

Got my Heavy Hitch mounted and can't wait to add some weight on it and use the loader.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
8,558 Posts
Cheese; If it is too wet for you there, bottle that stuff up and send it this way!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts