Green Tractor Talk banner

Time for new tractor delivery

7K views 29 replies 11 participants last post by  93Mustang 
Welcome to the fun! This is a great forum. Ordering the tractor is easy, it is the waiting that kills you. :read You know we will want to see your pride and joy when you get it home?

WOW! that is a long time. Sometimes timing is everything. Who knows maybe it really won't take that long. My folks ordered a Pontiac Grand Prix back in 70 just as the plant went on strike. It took six months for that car to arrive.

What I like about the CD version is I can print off the pages I need and I dont need to worry about getting them dirty...if i spill oil on a page or two, no biggie, i'll just print off another copy!
Actually handier because I can just bring the page with me and with a magnet stick it somewhere where I can see it and still do what I need to do.
:good2::good2::good2::good2:

My 3720 cab tractor arrived at the dealer late Monday. I had ordered it mid October so it arrived 117 days after placing the order. Most attachments are also at the dealer but he is missing the AF11E front blade. It is supposed to arrive in about 2 weeks. Yesterday I took the tires to the nearest Rim Guard dealer which is 65 miles away and had them loaded. The dealer estimates delivery to me "early next week". Am I excited? You betcha!!

:yahoo:​
WoooHooo! That is good news. :drinks:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.