Green Tractor Talk banner

Time for new tractor delivery

6506 29
Hi everyone,
I am new to this forum. I have just been reading and have seen several references to "new tractor finally arrived" but I don't know what that means. I ordered a 3720 cabbed unit on October 18th. What is a resonable time for this to be delivered? Dealer says it should arrive about November 23rd yet as I look around the internet it looks like many folks have waited a couple of months for delivery. At any rate I would appreciate hearing what your wait time was!
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
What I like about the CD version is I can print off the pages I need and I dont need to worry about getting them dirty...if i spill oil on a page or two, no biggie, i'll just print off another copy!
Actually handier because I can just bring the page with me and with a magnet stick it somewhere where I can see it and still do what I need to do.
I didn't ask about the CD version since I would rather have a hard copy that I can take to the tractor if need be.
:good2::good2::good2::good2:
What I like about the CD version is I can print off the pages I need and I dont need to worry about getting them dirty...if i spill oil on a page or two, no biggie, i'll just print off another copy!
Actually handier because I can just bring the page with me and with a magnet stick it somewhere where I can see it and still do what I need to do.
I called the technical manual folks and asked about the CD version for the 3720. It is TM2365CD. Both the hard copy and the CD version were produced in January 2008 with no indication of any revisions or updates. Because of that I just wonder how useful they would be considering my new 3720 will be MY 2011. Any comments?

Thanks, Chuck
Chuck,
If it were me I would wait until I had the new 3720 in hand then get the corresponding manual on CD. There may very well be updates included.
Seems they should be able to tell you that it is good with some addendums or not. Might I suggest you ask the dealer to research if the existing TM is still applicable or if their is another one. They should be able to find out as they will need the latest to be able to work on any of the 2011's.:unknown:
I called the technical manual folks and asked about the CD version for the 3720. It is TM2365CD. Both the hard copy and the CD version were produced in January 2008 with no indication of any revisions or updates. Because of that I just wonder how useful they would be considering my new 3720 will be MY 2011. Any comments?

Thanks, Chuck
My 3720 cab tractor arrived at the dealer late Monday. I had ordered it mid October so it arrived 117 days after placing the order. Most attachments are also at the dealer but he is missing the AF11E front blade. It is supposed to arrive in about 2 weeks. Yesterday I took the tires to the nearest Rim Guard dealer which is 65 miles away and had them loaded. The dealer estimates delivery to me "early next week". Am I excited? You betcha!!

:yahoo:​
WoooHooo! That is good news. :drinks:
My 3720 cab tractor arrived at the dealer late Monday. I had ordered it mid October so it arrived 117 days after placing the order. Most attachments are also at the dealer but he is missing the AF11E front blade. It is supposed to arrive in about 2 weeks. Yesterday I took the tires to the nearest Rim Guard dealer which is 65 miles away and had them loaded. The dealer estimates delivery to me "early next week". Am I excited? You betcha!!

:yahoo:​
117 days is a very, very long time. I know exactly how you feel!

IMHO, Deere has to do something about this.
Congratulations i am sure you will love the 3720!!!!! but we want pics!!!!
Wow - I can't fathom waiting that long. Bought my 3320 used but had to wait two whole long days for delivery. I was 34 going on 4! Ran home from work and drove it to my neighbors in suit and tie (had to show it to someone who would understand my excitement) before heading back to work. Great Day!

Congratulations - Cant wait to see pics!

Dana
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.