Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Decided it was time to upgrade my transition shed (used it for storage between old house and new house ) . I am going to have one built that resembles the I built 15+ yrs. ago (to the left of the metal shed) .

So the prep work begins ......

NEW SHED PREP 001.JPG
NEW SHED PREP 002.JPG

a lot of stuff gathers up over the years ....

NEW SHED PREP 009.JPG
NEW SHED PREP 005.JPG

More pics to come .... Later !!

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow , I forgot how well I built the foundation for this shed !!! I've been taking out screws and pulling nails for a few days , but I finally got it apart and stacked , ready for SIL and daughter to come pick up this weekend .
New shed is scheduled for tomorrow . They are painting single color for free (I provide paint) and I will trim out later .

NEW SHED 3 002.JPG

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Dang, Ron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I thought it was messy behind my barn. :dunno: :laugh:

Good job on the prep work. Will be sitt'n here, wait'n for pics on the new shed.

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dang, Ron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I thought it was messy behind my barn. :dunno: :laugh:

Good job on the prep work. Will be sitt'n here, wait'n for pics on the new shed.
I guess there is a reason for the saying "outta sight , outta mind " :laugh::laugh:
I've been outta my mind for years !!!! :banghead:

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shed complete ! Guys showed up about 5pm ! I said no way they finish today . Look at the time stamps in the pics

003.JPG

008.JPG

010.JPG

016.JPG

These guys were good . Now it's my turn again . Get it trimmed out to match the other shed , do some electrical , and get all the stuff put back .:cheers:

·
Registered
837 Posts
Really nice! Looks to be just what I need.

·
Registered
11,748 Posts
Why do you have it blocked up so high?
just my guess-but i think he got flooded a few yrs ago-i think-:unknown:maybe i'm wrong -oh!

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just my guess-but i think he got flooded a few yrs ago-i think-:unknown:maybe i'm wrong -oh!
That's exactly why !!!! If you'll notice the shed next to this one , the water last year was up to the floor level . It missed getting inside by about 1" . That flood is what caused the upgrade to this shed . The floor and foundation in the previous shed was rotted out and becoming dangerous to walk around in .
Hopefully water won't be an issue in this one . :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got some color on it today . Got some light and power put in yesterday . :bigbeer:

001.JPG

002.JPG

Still lots to do , but I have to go back to "paying " work tomorrow .....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts