Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 2025R TLB, 60" MMM with stow and go; Frontier BB2048L box blade; iMatch, Frontier AP10F forks
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys always amaze me with your innovation and creativity. I am hoping for more of the same to find this part.

My son-in-law needs a tine for his Honda FRC 800 rear tine tiller. When searching, I can find a complete set, but no individual tines. To keep costs down, he only wants to replace the broken tine.

I tried Facebook Marketplace and Craig's List, searching the nearby cities (Columbus, Toledo, Dayton, Cincinnati, and Ft Wayne) and found nothing.

Does anybody have a Honda FRC800 to part out, or any suggestions on where I could find one?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
I have ordered from them. Our maintenance guy uses them all the time.

rob

Reactions: Gizmo2

·
Registered
155 Posts
In getting tines for both a tractor PTO tiller and our Troybilt Horse in the past, I was only able to find tine sets. However, the best price I found for sets was from eBay sellers who specialized in specific tiller models. I favor small businesses, and many U.S. small businesses sell through eBay at competitive prices.

·
Registered
2021 2025R TLB, 60" MMM with stow and go; Frontier BB2048L box blade; iMatch, Frontier AP10F forks
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, guys. This helps a lot!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts