Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have some tips, and photos help, for running wires from the battery to inside the cab inserting a switch in one of the blanks for use with my 25 gallon sprayer? I'm undecided as to have sprayer leads located in the front, or rear of my 3000 series, both would both be better since I'm unsure about using the sprayer on a trailer, or strapped in the bucket? Is a kit available, I've searched the forum, but, I might be using incorrect terminology, or wording for help?

Thanks, in advance

·
Administrator
18,504 Posts
I’m not sure it’s been discussed, but heres what I did:
1) For the front camera I installed on the loader, I ran a 18/2 jacketed wire through one the of the grommets that surrounds one of the joystick cables. This also works for the wire from diverter kits from Artillian.
2) For our rear 3rd SCV diverter Kit, we suggest entering through the wire harness grommet in the floorboard, it’s in the right rear corner.

For temporary wires, there is grommet at the bottom of the rear window that can be removed.

Attachments

Reactions: Dovetail and OxPath

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That helps!

I was really hoping someone had a better solution than my 15 year old, rather amateurish set up on the rear of my old Kubota, other than plugging in the two leads? You lost me here---> For our rear 3rd SCV diverter Kit. I didn't think of using a shielded cable, thanks, and for the photo, I'll have to locate the plug!:bigthumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
431 Posts
Does anyone have some tips, and photos help, for running wires from the battery to inside the cab inserting a switch in one of the blanks for use with my 25 gallon sprayer? I'm undecided as to have sprayer leads located in the front, or rear of my 3000 series, both would both be better since I'm unsure about using the sprayer on a trailer, or strapped in the bucket? Is a kit available, I've searched the forum, but, I might be using incorrect terminology, or wording for help?

Thanks, in advance
Both front and rear sound good. "Indecision is the key to flexibility."

I'd fuse the positive (non grounded) sprayer lead as close to the battery as practical.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts