Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the latest version of their box hot off the FedEx truck today. Thought I'd post a few pics for those that are unsure if it fits the I-Match as I was before I got it. Both the older fixed hook and newer adjustable hook I-Match's fit perfect with the normal quick hitch bushings.

Attachments

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Found a good place to store my lifetime collection of 42lb weights, all 13 fight nicely in the bottom of the ballast box leaving me another 12" on top for other stuff.

Don't use the 42lb weights very often on my X739 so they might as well earn their keep on my 3320. Will probably construct an easily removable wooden box or boxes to drop into the ballast box for chains, saw, gas can etc.

So the 13 weights are 546lbs, the box is 132lbs and the quick hitch is another 50+/-lbs for about 730lbs total.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Thanks for the pictures. It makes good use of the 41lb weights. I like the Titan box.

Reactions: Marlin and BigJim55

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Wow . . . It looks great and serviceable. Very nice.

BTW- what's the OD of the bushing that goes into the iMatch hook? Just curious, I just got a box and the bushing I bought are too large of a diameter so I'm having a friend turn them to 1.125" to fit my hooks . . . cheaper than sending them back and searching for another set.

Marlin :cowboy:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow . . . It looks great and serviceable. Very nice.

BTW- what's the OD of the bushing that goes into the iMatch hook? Just curious, I just got a box and the bushing I bought are too large of a diameter so I'm having a friend turn them to 1.125" to fit my hooks . . . cheaper than sending them back and searching for another set.

Marlin :cowboy:
It's 1.25" for the top hook bushing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts