Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like my Titan pallet forks are coming one piece at a time..... :laugh:

I ordered the USA made set with built in tow hitch last week. Tracking says they all got picked up the same day, but I'm not sure what happened during shipment.:dunno: I only received one fork.

I'll give it a couple more days before I try to contact Titan. I've been reading up on them here and looks like their customer service isn't very good?

·
Registered
66 Posts
I've had good luck with titan's customer service. A damaged gauge wheel for my landscape rake was replace in less than a week and several emails asking questions were answered within two days. I am surprised that your forks wern't bundled on a pallet.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Call Titan and ask for Bill or George anyone but Sue.

:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
1,921 Posts
Not seeing where ol Johnny fits into this at? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why because it is costing him more than a dime:laugh:

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
It's not common but I have read from others who got their pallet forks "One piece at a time"

·
Premium Member
1,921 Posts
It's not common but I have read from others who got their pallet forks "One piece at a time"
One piece at a time and it's sure costing me a dime:laugh:

·
Registered
285 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,921 Posts
I got three tracking numbers.
I guess it can depend on the tractor size Frame & forks for it to come In 3 separate Boxes. For My size Tractor the 1025R the Artillian forks & frame came in one Box I could see two Boxes But 3 seems Kind of Nuts or I could see the forks In One Box and the Frame In another But Maybe it save On the shipping cost having it broken down to 3 boxes But You would think it wouldn't get separated in shipping unless everything wasn't Picked Up at Once:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
10,109 Posts
And with the help of an adapter kit you might get it all to fit together. Except for the one light on one side and two on the other.

Hopefully the forks can handle the load of the title once they get done typing it up. :lol:

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
And with the help of an adapter kit you might get it all to fit together. Except for the one light on one side and two on the other.

Hopefully the forks can handle the load of the title once they get done typing it up. :lol:
The title only weighs 60lbs, the forks are good for that. No comment on the adapter kit.... with Titan it's possibly needed.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I guess it can depend on the tractor size Frame & forks for it to come In 3 separate Boxes. For My size Tractor the 1025R the Artillian forks & frame came in one Box I could see two Boxes But 3 seems Kind of Nuts or I could see the forks In One Box and the Frame In another But Maybe it save On the shipping cost having it broken down to 3 boxes But You would think it wouldn't get separated in shipping unless everything wasn't Picked Up at Once:bigthumb:
No box on first delivery.

thumbnail.jpgfork.jpg

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
I should've went up to the factory and picked it up myself....might've been cheaper that way.:lol:
Do you have a buddy with a mobile home to get out the parts that don't fit into your lunchbox?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts