Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I guess I don't understand the point of this thread? Did someone accuse you of babying your tractor or implements? :unknown:

I do know my Artillian forks will out-lift and outlast your forks any day of the week. Your choice of course. :tongue: The major side benefit of my forks is I supported several of my American neighbors by buying a product engineered and built here in America. :usa Even at full capacity, I've never bent them either. Didn't you say the other day you bent your forks? That's not cool.

Are Titan forks even made in North America?

·
Registered
196 Posts
I think it was an awesome pic and the thing that really impressed me was the fact that the tank was filled also:laugh::lol:

Don't know where they are made but I do know they are hundreds and hundreds less than Artillians, and that is very appealing to a lot of people who would otherwise not be able to afford them

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
they are made in china.

thanks for the post!! i am looking at the titans with optional bale spear for the 4510. :bigthumb:

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hey thats quite the tank, holy cow!!
Nice lift/move,looks about maxed out. Forks are great I don't care who makes em! I've been known to use old angle iron as forks in the past. I don't own Titans or Artillians but i have nice hefty forks and they are about the greatest attachment ever for a front loader. My little tractor would not have picked that up with fluid in it maybe not even empty.
Now what in the world are you going to with that tank?

Reactions: Marlin and BigJim55

·
Banned
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Forks

I guess I don't understand the point of this thread? Did someone accuse you of babying your tractor or implements? :unknown:

I do know my Artillian forks will out-lift and outlast your forks any day of the week. Your choice of course. :tongue: The major side benefit of my forks is I supported several of my American neighbors by buying a product engineered and built here in America. :usa Even at full capacity, I've never bent them either. Didn't you say the other day you bent your forks? That's not cool.

I do not care where they are made. I do not care what you think about Artilian. I got a 55 foot telephone pole under one fork and on top of the other. It bend the lower metal par that holds the lower fork clip. I can assure you I can do the same with any fork made even your beloved Artilian. I will buy what best suits me and my needs. This is a JD site and some of their tractors are made over seas, India and Japan. So do not throw the fact a item is made in the US that they are better. If you want to give me a set of Artilian I am very sure I can do the same thing with their forks. I wonder if they can prove that all their steel is made in the US. So if your so concerned about buy American why do you even have this site. Since not all JD products are US made. I buy what I can afford as do others. If you do not like that fine, that is your choice. I made a point that the Titan will do as much as any other.

·
Banned
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Tank

Hey thats quite the tank, holy cow!!
Nice lift/move,looks about maxed out. Forks are great I don't care who makes em! I've been known to use old angle iron as forks in the past. I don't own Titans or Artillians but i have nice hefty forks and they are about the greatest attachment ever for a front loader. My little tractor would not have picked that up with fluid in it maybe not even empty.
Now what in the world are you going to with that tank?
Going to cut a door in the side and hinge it and made a burning barrel. That way the wind won't have any affect on it. Roll it over dump it then start over again. The tank had some water but was not full. That is a 1200 gallon tank.

·
Administrator
20,905 Posts
It seems every now and again someone gets bent out of shape over something kinda silly. It happens on forums and the Internet in general.

Please, let's keep this civil gentleman. GTT is a great forum. Let's keep it that way. :good2:

·
Registered
33 Posts
I guess I don't understand the point of this thread? Did someone accuse you of babying your tractor or implements?

I do know my Artillian forks will out-lift and outlast your forks any day of the week. Your choice of course.
The major side benefit of my forks is I supported several of my American neighbors by buying a product engineered and built here in America.
Even at full capacity, I've never bent them either. Didn't you say the other day you bent your forks? That's not cool.

I do not care where they are made. I do not care what you think about Artilian. I got a 55 foot telephone pole under one fork and on top of the other. It bend the lower metal par that holds the lower fork clip. I can assure you I can do the same with any fork made even your beloved Artilian. I will buy what best suits me and my needs. This is a JD site and some of their tractors are made over seas, India and Japan. So do not throw the fact a item is made in the US that they are better. If you want to give me a set of Artilian I am very sure I can do the same thing with their forks. I wonder if they can prove that all their steel is made in the US. So if your so concerned about buy American why do you even have this site. Since not all JD products are US made. I buy what I can afford as do others. If you do not like that fine, that is your choice. I made a point that the Titan will do as much as any other.
I've never read any complaints about quality, the steel, or customer service provided by Artillian. I can do a quick search and find tons of complaints about Titan. Just because you made one good lift doesn't make Titan out to be the hero you describe. I really don't understand your thread or posts here. Do you work for Titan? It wouldn't be the first time they've spammed GTT. This whole thing seems like you're trolling. Again, not cool.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Going to cut a door in the side and hinge it and made a burning barrel. That way the wind won't have any affect on it. Roll it over dump it then start over again. The tank had some water but was not full. That is a 1200 gallon tank.
WOW !That should make for quite the burn barrel,more like an incinerator! Maybe if you cut the door low enough and a little wider than your loader bucket you can make it so you can just scoop it out with the loader when it gets alot of ash in the bottom? i make sure my burn pits are wide enough for the loader bucket for that reason.
Gonna need some draft holes/doors in it too I'd think. Are you going to leave it on its side or stand it on end for the burn barrel? On to building a monster burn barrel!! Show some pics of that puppy puffing smoke when you get it going!!

·
Administrator
20,905 Posts
This thread has been closed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.