Green Tractor Talk banner

21 - 40 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Has anyone else had poor luck getting anything from Titan Industries?
I have to date ordered three attachments from Titan industries on three different occasions, quick hitch, heavy hitch and pallet forks. Two of the three were lost in shipment. Each time I called Titan, the customer service rep said I needed to call the carrier. So each time I called R&L Carriers and they said paperwork arrived but no shipment. Somebody has been helping themselves to tractor attachments. Eventually I received my merchandise after a couple reorders.
I guess bottom line is I don’t recommend ordering from Titan Industries until they change carriers.
Hopefully You all have better luck. Ok off my soap box now! Stay warm.
View attachment 769965

View attachment 769966
View attachment 769967

·
Registered
220 Posts
Curious of why you ordered from Titan and not HeavyHitch?

I’ve ordered from Titan in the past for 2 cylinder related items and it always shows up beat to hell. I ordered a 3pt conversion kit and they through everything in a bag and shipped it out.
Everything was dented and scrapped up.
I got pics for proof.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Here's the Titan I'm talking about. The pic on the web page is their new Athens facility.
Bob

Reactions: Jhjesse

·
Registered
66 Posts
Here's the Titan I'm talking about. The pic on the web page is their new Athens facility.
Bob
Definitely a different company than Titan Attachments (aka PalletForks.com). Nice looking equipment - wonder where their price point falls?

·
Registered
773 Posts
Palletforks.com, or Titan Distributors, has several different names they use. They do sell some USA made brands. I don’t believe they actually manufacture anything of their own.

When buying a long term investment, such as an attachment or implement, I think the small extra cost of buying a USA made item is worth it. Even a $200 price difference spread out over 20 years is less than $1/month.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
My tractors are all L&G, my one hitch is Cat 0, and I've never bought from Titan, so can't speak hands-on for quality or price. The ONLY reason posted is that calling "Titan" a bad company is saying that 5 or 6 companies are bad! I can say I've only read good reports about the TN Titan and a lot of bad reports/problems with Titan that does imports. Bob

Reactions: Corkpuller

·
Registered
24,471 Posts
Bob
What makes this thread even more confusing is the title says Titan Industries.

·
Registered
11,353 Posts
The palletforks.com titan got my order shipped today, via FedEx ground.

Reactions: Mackford13

·
Registered
190 Posts
The palletforks.com titan got my order shipped today, via FedEx ground.
I just ordered my 36 in pallet fork attachment from them last night. Got my cofirmation email from them right away. Just waiting for the shipping one now which I assume will come next week.

Reactions: Jhjesse and rydplrs

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

I’ve ordered from Titan in the past for 2 cylinder related items and it always shows up beat to hell. I ordered a 3pt conversion kit and they through everything in a bag and shipped it out.
I got pics for proof.
Big savings on larger ticket items such as pallet forks. My quality has been good. My problem is they can’t seem to ship from Memphis to Chattanooga very well.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
The Tenn. Titan I was referring to is in Decatur and Athens. I go by the one in Athens and their lot is PACKED with finished goods! Bob
Didn’t know there was a difference. Good information

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
What makes this thread even more confusing is the title says Titan Industries.
Sorry for the confusion as I didn’t realize they were two different companies.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Sorry for the confusion as I didn’t realize they were two different companies.
Same here. Just goes to show how much a person can learn by hanging out on GTT...

·
Premium Member
'20 1025R, 120R, 54D
644 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts

I got pics for proof.
Are you kidding? Shop - Heavy Hitch - Compact Tractor Attachments barely comes close to all the tractor components and options available at Titan Attachments™ | Pallet Forks | Tractor Parts & Equipment (Free Shipping & Financing Available)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Well we have established there is more than one Titan apparently.
The Titan I dealt with were rude in the phone and sent me a dented up beat up etc etc product.
I’d rather buy from heavy hitch or not all with the service and product that I received from Titan.
Now, this other Titan people are speaking of I’ll have to look into that.
But Titan palletforks.com is a big thumbs down IMO.

21 - 40 of 83 Posts