Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was able to find time to take the Titan Pallet forks "off the pallet" this weekend. I found the fit was excellent, and the forks work well for my purposes. They are heavy, which is a strong selling point in favor of the Artillian pallet forks. However, for those with limited use (I will be leaving the bucket on most of the time), the Titans are a solid value.

IMG_4181.JPG

IMG_4182.JPG

·
Registered
23,252 Posts
I was able to find time to take the Titan Pallet forks "off the pallet" this weekend. I found the fit was excellent, and the forks work well for my purposes. They are heavy, which is a strong selling point in favor of the Artillian pallet forks. However, for those with limited use (I will be leaving the bucket on most of the time), the Titans are a solid value.
Famous last words......

·
Premium Member
2,783 Posts
Looks good. How long are those?? I have the 42" with backrest and I am happy with them. I have never used my bucket, used forks several times and the grapple. Good Luck :good2:

·
Premium Member
13,797 Posts
Famous last words......
I don't know, I can honestly say that I use my bucket more, but the forks are handy when I need them. :good2:

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks good. How long are those?? I have the 42" with backrest and I am happy with them. . .
These are the 42" as well. I was going to get the 36" but changed my mind after reading several posts on GTT recommending the 42" versions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts