Green Tractor Talk banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
My 1023E handles them just fine. Compared to some other brands, I lose about 80lbs of lift capacity. For my needs, and given the significantly lower cost (especially when you include shipping), I think sacrificing the 80 lbs in exchange for money I saved was a great deal and I'd go it again in a heartbeat.
Thanks MacCool! Good to know and I agree with everything you said! Appreciate the feedback

·
Registered
12,545 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Palletforksdotcom

I too have had good experience with Titan. I was able to save a LOT of money on several items. Don’t loose sight of the fact that they are importers and your individual results may vary. Many on GTT can tell you horror stories. It does appear they are making more effort to swap/replace anything that arrives unsatisfactory.

I’m pleased with everything I’ve purchased so far.

·
Registered
12,545 Posts
Thanks!
I did a quick look at their website. States "Proudly Made in the USA". Or is that only certain products?
I believe that is only certain ones, mine are the imported ones and they have held up very well, I believe they just started offering the "made in the USA" in just the past couple of years.

·
Registered
59 Posts
i ordered a set of their most basic frame and the 36 inch forks. They are getting delivered today and UPS said it was 300lbs on the pallet

·
Registered
95 Posts
Thanks!
I did a quick look at their website. States "Proudly Made in the USA". Or is that only certain products?
My set was purchased this last July. I got a better price on the basic one w/o the headache rack so I added it myself. Mine has the USA made label; I would definitely buy again.

I also bought a Pine Needle Rake and it came shipped in a crate made of 1" angle iron; was scratch free.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Not to change the subject but does anyone know the "best out the door" price on a similar Frontier AP11 fork? I checked the JD Build site and the price is about $900 and does not include shipping.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Not to change the subject but does anyone know the "best out the door" price on a similar Frontier AP11 fork? I checked the JD Build site and the price is about $900 and does not include shipping.
Sounds about right IIRC when I priced Frontier forks. Because of shipping, IMHO you're best off pricing the thing at your John Deere dealer. Usually that provides a break in the shipping costs. I priced a Frontier 6 foot snow pusher online, but my dealer offered it at a fair amount cheaper.

·
Registered
12,545 Posts
I could have had a set last summer from my dealer for $720 out the door. Almost did so I could just leave my Titan’s set up with the round bale spear, but I passed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
126 Posts
Sounds about right IIRC when I priced Frontier forks. Because of shipping, IMHO you're best off pricing the thing at your John Deere dealer. Usually that provides a break in the shipping costs. I priced a Frontier 6 foot snow pusher online, but my dealer offered it at a fair amount cheaper.
Definitely will check with my local dealer before making a decision. I was just curious on price comparison between Titan and Frontier.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have the Titan 42 inch forks without headache rack... total weight is about 80 more than the lightest model but 1/3 the cost. For 80 pounds...I went with Titan. Delivered in 3 days from ordering, all on one pallet, no scratches or imperfections in welds. They have worked very well for my use and I've not maxed out on anything I've lifted with my 1025R. I'd recommend them.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts