Green Tractor Talk banner

Titan R14T tires

4K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  5shank 
#1 ·
For those that have put Titan R14T tires on their 3 series how do you like them? Any problems? Thank's

#10 ·
Me too, sick of these R4s on my series 4.

Reactions: jasper04
#4 ·
I have a set of R14's (loaded) on a 4 series I haven't had any issues with them yet. Worked fine in the winter on snow and ice, field work no problems (food plot work) but still hard on my lawn, but not as bad as the R4's were. My issues with the lawn has more to do with the weight of the tractor and the soil type (sand/silt) than the tires. I used the tractor last weekend on an established lawn with much better soil an no issues. My last tractor was a 4310 with turf tires (not loaded) and the tires worked well all around, no winter or field work issues and easy on the lawn.

#9 ·
Reason I ask is I have a family member that works for Deere and he asked some of his people and there was some bias towards GoodYear/Titan and the question to rolling ratio was a concearn? Now keep in mind some people don't like Titan but love Firestone and what ever their feelings at the moment. Not real sure a tire deal is in my future I only have a 1 acre garden and a 4 series may be in play cheap. Think of this as a guy who has worked since 13 yrs old to almost 70 and I'll be damn if I leave a lifetime of hard work to my kids! Yes a 300 horse bassboat on 40 acre lake works for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.