Green Tractor Talk banner

Titan stump bucket alignment

6712 Views 51 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  Rule292
I have purchased a number of titan attachments and they have all been great. I picked up the stump bucket this week and although it is built like a tank, the pins do not line up with the quick attach holes on the loader arms. I have subsequently found out this is a known issue. I have reached back out to titan to see what they will do. If I keep it, do you think it would hurt the function to grind down the pins to fit the hole? I also thought about cutting them off and welding them back on. Has anyone else ran into this?
Reactions: Jimmy Walker
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
That’s exactly what I’m going to do thanks wvdeere.
Reactions: MachoDrone
I have already reached out to them. This is the fifth attachement I have purchased from them. All have been flawless except this. I live about an hour from their warehouse. I should have read reviews on this before purchasing. Other than the pins, it is built like a tank.
I have someone that can cut and weld the pins for $50. I’m going to try and get titan to discount the unit then get it fixed. If not I will take it back.
I spoke to titan. The said I could either return it for a full refund or have it repaired and they will compensate me for the cost. They said replacing it was not an option. They know this is an issue. I have sent them an invoice and await an answer
Yeah the problem is needing it now. I have contractors coming tomorrow.
Titan refunded $170. I spent twenty minutes grinding down the pegs and it fits fine. This will be the last thing I purchase from titan. I dug out two stumps this afternoon. It did great but I need more ballast.
Really has nothing to do with buying a premium tractor and trying to save a few dollars. Like I said, I have purchased other attachments from them and and they have been great and still working great.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.