Green Tractor Talk banner
121 - 140 of 190 Posts
I have mentioned that before but all that seems to happen is I get pointed to the couch. Still trying to figure that whole thing out.
Couch....does she bring you the clipper a cold one and some munchies as well? Worker bees do that except for the clipper, they wait on the drones 24/7 while they make honey bee bread clean care for the kids repair the hive and everything else for the drones as God intended. Shoot, drones didn't even have to give up a rib and they are treated like royalty . What are we doing wrong?

Reactions: Herminator
I run the road as well quite a bit and figure they are either flashing or turn/brake. I admit I do tap the brakes if something isn’t blocking me just to get attention.

I wouldn’t pull the trailer on the road because it is way above the capacity of the tractors rated capacity even empty. My main thought is if I was moving it around on grass or a hill at least I could stop it without jackknifing.

I know your pain. When you said mine inspired yours I thought poor him.:)
Ha, your right, good one!! This is how I get myself in trouble most times, I see what someone else did :love:, and I start thinking!:unsure:🤔....🤬

Yeah, go tell her that, You'll be living alone and SELLING,not BUYING!!!🥶😭🥵.......😁😎
Thats all right there are lots of them out there all with pretty much the same equipment to choose from. I know its a pain to break in a new one.

Discussion starter · #126 ·
They are a 4" wheel. The bottom of the frame is 5-1/2" above the floor with them on,

Discussion starter · #128 · (Edited)
Well 5-1/2” taller than it is without. Just kidding I will see if I can get something later.

It is with Casters 58" Tall, 48" deep, 61" Wide. On the width it is only 50" wide until the back of the blower. The blower juts out on the side 11" up front.

I have to admit my MCS 20 saved a TON of work after a huge wind and rain storm last week. We had down trees, leaves, and sticks everywhere. Once we picked up the bigger sticks the MCS 20 took care of everything else. I seriously wished I would have made a YouTube video of the process. The before and after of my lawn after one pass with my 1025r with MCS 20 was impressive. My neighbors probably wanted to come over and borrow it after watching it.

So, for all the b**tchng I do about the blow leak on the front powerflo side, it shined in this situation. It worked very well.

I got the harbor freight quick hitch today for $79 with coupon. I read reviews and I just couldn't see paying $300-$400 for one just yet. I guess I need to get Kenny's top hook extender? I just purchased the load n go brackets for my 72" deck so I have spent a lot on money in the last few days.

6 or 7 hrs. It took longer to figure out the tractor wiring than wiring in the 7-prong. It didn't help that I was also hooking up the lighted canopy at the same time.

Allen.
I am definitely going to pass on that then.

It's not that bad actually. Once you do it the next one is always faster and quicker. I really like being able to connect all the wiring thru the RV connector. I will be listing what I used and the color coding for the tractor wiring as soon as I can. I want to get the lights on the bagger while I have some time. As an added bonus, I can now move around/ check the lights and brakes on my utility trailer, and dump trailersand not have to use my truck.

By the way, the bagger it's self with the redesigned boot is GREAT!! It takes everything the 72" deck can throw at it!!

Allen.

Discussion starter · #140 ·
Nice job, looks great.

121 - 140 of 190 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.