Green Tractor Talk banner

161 - 168 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
You will love the new boot. I have one for the 72D and 60D.I have never had the old boot, so I have nothing to compare it to except my old HDMCS, with a 7" hose. I've only plugged it when testing it in 5 foot high hay!!! Been mowing 6-18" high grass with the 72D throwing everything I could at it(moving at a good pace), and the boot and bagger just keep taking it !!! Now I wish they made one with a larger capacity!! You do have to wash the inside viewing plate for the fill sensor every once in a while, or the fill sensor starts to go wonkie.
I haven't noticed that with the fill sensor, but I generally cut at around 16", and I agree, I wish it held more sometimes. I have noticed a little bit of a drop in perceived performance, but I have a feeling that's due to my deck. I got the load-n-go installed today, and gave it a good scraping, and I'll sharpen the blades this weekend and that should have it back in top shape.

·
Premium Member
5,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
Just ordered the new boot, will update once I try it out, but I have high hopes. My current boot always has grass built up in the front corner when I finish mowing, I'm really hoping the new one won't.
Thank you in advance.👍

You do have to wash the inside viewing plate for the fill sensor every once in a while, or the fill sensor starts to go wonkie.
I haven’t noticed that but I do notice in very high flow situations it will trip every so often I suspect because of the volume going past it.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Anyone in central Iowa with a tkv20 ? I would love to see this in person!

Jim
Where are you located I am by Cedar Rapids.

Doug

Reactions: Herminator
161 - 168 of 168 Posts