Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall,

I'm bad, haven't posted since joining GreenTractorTalk in January......went thru a bit of an inferiority complex once decision was made to sell all current Greene things!

Anyway, have to leave work early today as I'm expecting delivery of a new X748SE with 3pt/pto, front hydraulic angling blade, I-Match, additional lighting etc.

I also have a new Deere pressure washer coming!

That's it, just needed to share...thanks for listenin'

·
Administrator
17,558 Posts
:gtt:
My old friend!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey buddy! Dang you did that quick!

Good to be back in touch. Thanks for sayin' hey!

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Pics, We want pics!

We will surely want to see your new machine. And don't wait so long in between posts. :good2:

·
Administrator
17,558 Posts
Hey buddy! Dang you did that quick!

Good to be back in touch. Thanks for sayin' hey!
My finger is on the pulse:lol:

Congrats on the new machine, just couldn't be without some green for to long could you?

·
Corndog Hater
11,508 Posts
That is a real nice setup you will getting today...enjoy! :good2:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hey - glad to hear you got some green back in the driveway. Just wanted to let you know that your old set of pallet forks have been well cared for and put to good use.

-Dana

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"Pics, We want pics!
We will surely want to see your new machine. And don't wait so long in between posts."

Took pics over weekend. Will post later today after my wife emails them to me...used her camera!
Yes Randy....I will correct my ways:flag_of_truce:

-----------------------------------------------------

"My finger is on the pulse
Congrats on the new machine, just couldn't be without some green for to long could you?"

Couldn't afford the meds Kenny.....had to get some Greene!

"That is a real nice setup you will getting today...enjoy!"

Thanks CP! Enjoyed just playin with it so far. Got lots of Fall-Leaf work comin' up..

"Hey - glad to hear you got some green back in the driveway. Just wanted to let you know that your old set of pallet forks have been well cared for and put to good use.

-Dana"

Outstanding! Glad they are working out for you. I'd love to see my old forks on your tractor! :thumbup1gif:

Side note, I have seen some (Maybe Randy) who replied to multiple posts at once....not the cheesy way I attempted here! :unknown:

Thanks all....

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts

Side note, I have seen some (Maybe Randy) who replied to multiple posts at once....not the cheesy way I attempted here! :unknown:

Thanks all....
On the lower right hand side os each post you will see a quote box and test that says repl;y with quote. A bit fartehr you see the quote box with a plus sign. For multiple quotes you use the quote box with a plus sign. Click on that for as many people you want to quote then hit reply to thread.

·
Registered
59 Posts
On the lower right hand side os each post you will see a quote box and test that says repl;y with quote. A bit fartehr you see the quote box with a plus sign. For multiple quotes you use the quote box with a plus sign. Click on that for as many people you want to quote then hit reply to thread.
Figures it would be something simple! Never even noticed the "+ symbol.

Thank you sir

I placed pics in a new thread called "X748SE pics are here!"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts