Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a new to me rear blade today. Found it on Craigslist. It's a Landpride RB1584. After moving up to the 2038 I realized my Frontier RB2060L was not going to work for snow removal. The big bonus and as that it has the Landpride skid shoe kit. After checking online I found out the price I paid for the blade was only $50 more than what the skid shoe option cost.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,209 Posts
Nice! That thing is pretty clean. Was it ever even used?

Reactions: rtgt and Robnik

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
I have an 8 ft Land Pride rock rake with the same frame. It was not iMatch compatible until I drilled a hole in the appropriate place. It has been good to me. I already had an 8 ft Frontier rear blade with hyd angle. Yours looks like it has the iMatch pin already.

Dave

·
Premium Member
14,912 Posts
Looks brand new., good find.:bigthumb:

Reactions: rtgt

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is used but very lightly used. I really wanted a larger blade with skid shoes. Tired of raking gravel out of the lawn in the spring. I will be modifying it and adding a hydraulic cylinder for angling.

Reactions: ilmo, rtgt and glc

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Finally had a chance to pick up some quick hitch bushings today. Installed them and hooked up the new to me Landpride RB1584. Thought about painting it but I think the yellow and black look good on the 2038r. Rocky had to check it out too. He is always with me when I am outside. He will be 19 next February 25th.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
Your setup looks good greenharley. thumbs-up 25%.jpg

Rocky sure looks like he has had a great life and is a great companion. He shares the same birthday as me. :good2:

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
11,522 Posts
Nice blade. You did well. :thumbup1gif:

Reactions: rtgt

·
Premium Member
12,767 Posts
It is used but very lightly used. I really wanted a larger blade with skid shoes. Tired of raking gravel out of the lawn in the spring. I will be modifying it and adding a hydraulic cylinder for angling.
I've owned several different models of Land Pride blades. The RB-15xx design does not lend itself to be easily modified for hydraulic angle. Check out the other versions on the Land Pride website and it might give you some ideas on how to approach it. The RB-16xx series are available with hydraulic angle and are of a slightly different design.

You can order the parking stand add-on kit from Land Pride.

Reactions: rtgt and TJR345

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Your setup looks good greenharley. View attachment 466714

Rocky sure looks like he has had a great life and is a great companion. He shares the same birthday as me. :good2:
Thank you. Rocky has always resided in our 55' x 55' shop which is heated and has air conditioning. We feel very blessed to have enjoyed him this long.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts