Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the 61 inch heavy duty bucket. Does anyone make a toothbar that bolts to the existing holes on bucket that are there for the wear plate? The two toothbars that I am looking at bolt to holes on side of bucket that you have to drill.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
12,781 Posts
I have the 61 inch heavy duty bucket. Does anyone make a toothbar that bolts to the existing holes on bucket that are there for the wear plate? The two toothbars that I am looking at bolt to holes on side of bucket that you have to drill.

Thanks
Did you mean the 220R loader?

JD makes a tooth bar for the 61-inch bucket. It still uses holes on the sides though. The only thing I am aware of that uses the existing holes is the bolt-on cutting edge.

61-teeth.jpg

Reactions: 45mb42t3

·
Administrator
18,340 Posts
The 320 is like the old 400x/cx or H180...JD was good enough to change the model numbers on us yet again :banghead:

To the OP, the answer is no, the holes are for an optional heavy duty cutting edge, all toothbars with the exception of the one from Heavy Hitch mount to the side of the bucket.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jgayman,

The H165 loader for the 3 series tractor is now a 320r loader.

KennyD,

I believe the HD bucket lip is thicker than the standard bucket lip, do you know if piranha will work? or is this a question for bexpanded on Monday morning?

Thanks!

·
Administrator
18,340 Posts
... do you know if piranha will work? or is this a question for bexpanded on Monday morning?

Thanks!
No sir, I do not know. Please let us know if you find out :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I talked with Bxpanded and they said they could accommodate a JD HD bucket without the added on cutting edge by using super size ears on the ends and in the middle of the toothbar. Unfortunately he did not have any pictures to show me what it looks like. There is one pic on website but he says the new version are different.

Does anyone have pictures of a piranha toothbar on a JD HD 61 inch bucket? Please post them if you have them!

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts