Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What an upgrade from my F911 front mower!! Dealer called today to say our machine was ready after they mounted and leveled the 60D MMM and added the aux lights and brush guards for the turn lights. We went over all the mount and dismount of all the implements in the yard before I loaded it up and tried it myself. We got it home and took it for a spin on the back 9 of our property and it cut beautifully. I shed the loader and backhoe and gave my wife another overview of the operation and she took off for another half hour showing her skills off around her orchard trees. Done well. Glad we went green instead of orange.

Time to sell the F911 to cover hopefully almost my first year payments I hope. Anyone in the market for a Front Mower 60" deck with a 54" plow blade and 46" snowblower?

·
Registered
945 Posts
Congrats on the 1025r! Nothing like that new tractor smell...:good2:

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Congrats on the new tractor. But you know the rules, no pics ... can't be sure it really happened. :laugh:

Good Luck with it.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,396 Posts
What an upgrade from my F911 front mower!! Dealer called today to say our machine was ready after they mounted and leveled the 60D MMM and added the aux lights and brush guards for the turn lights. We went over all the mount and dismount of all the implements in the yard before I loaded it up and tried it myself. We got it home and took it for a spin on the back 9 of our property and it cut beautifully. I shed the loader and backhoe and gave my wife another overview of the operation and she took off for another half hour showing her skills off around her orchard trees. Done well. Glad we went green instead of orange.

Time to sell the F911 to cover hopefully almost my first year payments I hope. Anyone in the market for a Front Mower 60" deck with a 54" plow blade and 46" snowblower?
So,,,,when are you picking up the other one for you to use?
Congratulations and as Tomfive stated, pictures.

·
Premium Member
14,702 Posts
Like Gizmo was saying , sounds like you lost your tractor . Maybe after selling your front mower you'll have payment for a half yr for yours and a half yr for your wifes.
What NO PICTURES ,,,,,,we need pictures..
Welcome from West Virginia and congrats.

:wgtt:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is my new baby and the old baby.
1025R Deere FILB.jpg
Loader and backhoe.jpg
F911 Front Mower.jpg

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Congrats on the new tractor! You are going to love it! BTW: How did you like the F911? Can you give us a mini review on it? I almost bought one yrs ago...I just always have wondered what I missed out on.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Congrats on the new tractor. That back hoe should come in real handy.

·
Premium Member
14,702 Posts
Thanks for the pictures ,nice looking,,,.
Same as some others how did you like the F911?

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
The F911 was a great machine to run up and down my large property and whipping around trees and getting close to things. A little bouncy , my property was not smoothed out by the best of landscapers before I bought the place, and no cruise control. This was the gas version versus the F935 which was diesel. It has a 22hp motor that with the 60" would bog down a little in real heavy grass so you would need to slow up a little. I matched it up with a tow behind trac-vac for the fall which worked out great. I have a power angle 54" blade and 46" snow blower for it also. During the winter it made my 300' driveway a breeze to clear. I could change up the two implement within 10 mins. I mounted 2 LED flood lights facing front and rear so I could see what I was doing.

I just have too many projects like mulching and gardening that I needed a machine that had more like the 1025R FILB. It was a great machine overall. For sale now.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Congrats
Every time I think about my new tractor, I get a warm and fuzzy feeling.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Congrats on new:greentractorride:

Have fun

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,261 Posts
Congrats and enjoy!!:thumbup1gif:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts