Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I did it, my new baby is here - 1025r TLB 60"MMM with Hydraulic lift, couldn't beat the long-term 0% financing. Took about 3 weeks to get it - seemed like months. Anyway really looking forward to getting her dirty with all my planned landscaping projects. Grew up on a small 200 acre farm with all John Deere machinery, was the only equipment my father would ever buy. I now own 2.5 acres on a lake (300' of Rip/Rap shoreline), site of my not too far in distant retirement home. Really glad to find this Forum and hope to learn lots from a large group of experienced owners.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Congrats and enjoy your new tractor. :greentractorride:

Reactions: JamesCE

·
Registered
12,508 Posts
well i'm glad ur so happy:happy::laugh: enjoy ur new tractor:greentractorride: and welcome from PA. :wgtt:

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Well I did it, my new baby is here - 1025r TLB 60"MMM with Hydraulic lift, couldn't beat the long-term 0% financing. Took about 3 weeks to get it - seemed like months. Anyway really looking forward to getting her dirty with all my planned landscaping projects. Grew up on a small 200 acre farm with all John Deere machinery, was the only equipment my father would ever buy. I now own 2.5 acres on a lake (300' of Rip/Rap shoreline), site of my not too far in distant retirement home. Really glad to find this Forum and hope to learn lots from a large group of experienced owners.
Congrats on your tractor purchase. No doubt you will enjoy working it on your future retirement property.

Reactions: etcallhome

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Welcome from Ohio. :greentractorride:

·
Registered
4,488 Posts

Big congrats on your new tractor. We'd like to see it too, can you post a few pics?

Reactions: RandyM

·
Corndog Hater
11,778 Posts
Congrats. Thanks for sharing your great story. Be safe and have fun

·
Premium Member
14,915 Posts
:congrats::greentractorride: :bigthumb::bigthumb:

Reactions: BigJim55 and ilmo

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,848 Posts
Congratulations Tony20899 and welcome to GTT.

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Registered
135 Posts
Congratulations... Work hard, have fun, be safe.... :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
2,758 Posts
Welcome from Illinois. Great tractor you have. Enjoy it and Be Safe and get ready for winter:greentractorride:

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
:bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb:

Welcome from Texas and be aware that all of us members here will gladly help you spend your money . :gizmo::gizmo::gizmo::gizmo:

Reactions: BigJim55 and Levi

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,269 Posts
:wgtt:

Congrats on the tractor! :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

·
Registered
536 Posts
Congrats and welcome from Iowa.

·