Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, my local dealership has been very helpful with adding some modifications to my 1025R, including an Artillian grapple, an upgraded toolbox, and they are adding a single point hydraulic connector. They felt that the coupler utilized in some posts simply took up too much space so they are going to try to mount one of the smaller compact loader connect-under-pressure couplers for the single point hydraulic connection. Some pics...

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
Sweet !!!!!! Let's see it in action !!! :bigthumb:

Reactions: Drifterbike

·
Registered
768 Posts
Nice! Interested to see pictures of the single point connection. :)

·
Premium Member
2,758 Posts
Looking good want to see the single point and cost of the single point? And any part numbers for the single point??

·
Registered
12,503 Posts
all goodies look fantastic:bigthumb: i did not know jd made a tool box that size??? very interested in that for now. would love to have the others also:lol:

maybe since all of us want part numbers for the add ons-not the artillan ones-ok thanks and when u get to work that grapple some pics then:munch:

Reactions: Drifterbike

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
all goodies look fantastic:bigthumb: i did not know jd made a tool box that size??? very interested in that for now. would love to have the others also:lol:

maybe since all of us want part numbers for the add ons-not the artillan ones-ok thanks and when u get to work that grapple some pics then:munch:
Thank you sir.

The technician suggested this box when I asked for a replacement for the original 1025R box that was busted to pieces when I backed into my shed -oops.

Part # RE275591 there is also an available mounting bracket for it

Not sure about the other part numbers - I was very interested to know these when they suggested the hydraulic coupler from the compact track loaders but haven't been able to find that part on any schematics/parts listings.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Thanks for the part number and pics of the tool box, that is something I will do with my tractor!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So actually they are recommending the BW16220 which is the coupler for the 4R series. I believe the coupler quoted in other users' posts has a bigger footprint and is for the 6 series of tractors. Nice thing looks like it is about $75 cheaper than the other kit

·
Registered
4 Posts
So actually they are recommending the BW16220 which is the coupler for the 4R series. I believe the coupler quoted in other users' posts has a bigger footprint and is for the 6 series of tractors. Nice thing looks like it is about $75 cheaper than the other kit

Would love to see a picture of this single point after it is installed!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Thanks for the part number and pics of the tool box, that is something I will do with my tractor!
Me too . . . one of my next 3 mods on my list :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts