Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received my 53” Heavy Hitch tooth bar today. Wow , would be how to describe it . I dragged the box into my garage and opened it. The box and packing wrap would protect this product to the moon and back. The 68 pounds of steel is first class all the way. Design, construction and finish. Now if I could just try it out. .... Snow on the ground and 6 to 8” forecast for tonight and tomorrow . How many Days until spring ?

·
Registered
583 Posts
I couldn't agree more. I just got mine yesterday and it is all beef. The fit is really good too. I took all the set screws out and put antiseize on them. I've read where someone put candle wax in the head of each of them, but I figured a power wash when I get ready to take it off will work fine. I'll have to stare at mine for a while in the barn since we've got 3 feet of snow on the ground and it's still snowing. :dunno:

Good luck with it, I think it's the best choice out there for us.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I have put mine thru hell for the last six months. They are built like a tank. I have pried hundreds of large rocks out of the ground. My bar is still perfectly straight and my teeth are still perfect. HH built it right. These are a few of the rocks I have I unearthed.

Attachments

·
Registered
583 Posts
I have put mine thru hell for the last six months. They are built like a tank. I have pried hundreds of large rocks out of the ground. My bar is still perfectly straight and my teeth are still perfect. HH built it right. These are a few of the rocks I have I unearthed.
That's good to know because sometime in August when then snow is finely melted :unknown: my first project is to work along my stonewalls and smooth things out so I can mow closer to them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts