Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a JD 3039R with an AY11H 4 in 1 bucket. Does anyone other than JD make tooth bar for it

The JD p/n is 5FP10642 and is ~$700, which seems way out of line. Any suggestions other than making one myself?

Thanks,
David

·
Registered
144 Posts
There should be many companies that make tooth bars that will fit your machine, unless your cutting edge is significantly different than a standard bucket. Piranha comes to mind, possibly Artillian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
105 Posts
Also, Heavy Hitch has a lot of different sizes.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Man … If you're capable of making a tooth bar, do it. I made mine, it's not that hard to do, and you'll save a wad of jing ... :gizmo:

G

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,983 Posts
That is a nice bucket to have. :good2:

I'd like one for my 3039R, but list price is $2,8xx.00. :gizmo:

Looking at the pictures of it a Piranha tooth bar should fit it. You have to measure the inside dimension of your bucket and then Piranha builds it to fit. That is what I have on my regular bucket.

Be aware that there have been some posts that BXpanded is a little slow on building/shipping so I would recommend calling them to order and ask how long it will take to get.

Heavy Hitch is another good vendor that you can check out as well.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Also, Heavy Hitch has a lot of different sizes.
I emailed Heavy Hitch and they said their bar doesn't fit a 4 in 1 bucket.

I responded back and told them that I want to install it on the front like a normal bucket, not on the clam shell but haven't heard back from them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts