Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my tooth bar for my 2038R that should be here in two weeks. Thanks, Heavy Hitch.

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Congrats. Buy a new tractor and the wallet drain starts:gizmo: :gizmo::gizmo: we love to help you spend your money.

·
Registered
11,660 Posts
Ordered my tooth bar for my 2038R that should be here in two weeks. Thanks, Heavy Hitch.
u won't be sorry ur adding a toothbar to ur bucket-by a longshot. when i made mine -it changed how that little tractor behaved. it stays on most of the time. 2520 JD full bucket with tooth blade.JPG

·
Registered
10,045 Posts
Now, that's what I call Customer Service. :good2: :thumbup1gif: Heavy Hitch is on-top of their game. :bigthumb:

Thank you for the order Yank! Should be ready to ship out toward the end of next week:good2:

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, I could spend more than the tractor cost on add-ons, lol. I have been reading about toothbars on this site for a bit now. Seems like everyone agrees that it makes them perform like a bigger machine than they are. I thought about the Pyrhanna bar but I think this bar fits better for what I need to do. I have a lot of soil that has never been dug and it is rocky. Can't wait to get it. Thanks, guys.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice looking bar, Big Jim. Good job.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Received my tooth bar last week. Don't have the tractor to put it on yet, but it looks great. Very quick service and delivery, the bar arrived in perfect condition. Pics as soon as I can.

·
Premium Member
7,569 Posts
Received my tooth bar last week. Don't have the tractor to put it on yet, but it looks great. Very quick service and delivery, the bar arrived in perfect condition. Pics as soon as I can.
Thats kinda like putting the cart before the horse, isnt it?
Nope. :lol:

I had several new toys waiting to be installed before the tractor arrived. (I had to wait for the backhoe...)

Since the loader was at the dealer, I measured the bucket and ordered my Piranha toothbar.

I also ordered hooks from Kenny and the JDQA fork/grapple frame from Artillian.

Good choice on the HH toothbar Yank. It should work good in rocky soil.

I am dealing with roots more than rocks.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Lol, yeah, maybe. The tractor is at the dealers getting suited up. I looked up the size of the 220R standard loader and went ahead and ordered. Also got Ken's hooks and clevis's ready to go. I struggled between the HH and Piranha. I just have so many rocks that I thought the HH would serve me better.

·
Premium Member
7,569 Posts
Lol, yeah, maybe. The tractor is at the dealers getting suited up. I looked up the size of the 220R standard loader and went ahead and ordered. Also got Ken's hooks and clevis's ready to go. I struggled between the HH and Piranha. I just have so many rocks that I thought the HH would serve me better.
:thumbup1gif:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts