Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to look at buying toothbar and need some input. Looking at the Xpanded Pirnaha, the Titan and the Heavy Hitch. I wonder which would be the best suited for the 53" bucket on my 1025r. I'm sure some of you have had a lot of experience. Bought all my other stuff from Bryan at BX....Got my hoe finally decked out for spring....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,837 Posts
Reactions: Robnik

·
Premium Member
13,837 Posts
Thanks this post explains....think I'll go with Tim's version
That's what I have, I really like the HH tooth bar, but as both of these threads I linked show, they both have pros and cons.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Heavy Hitch here. It's a beast at digging in the dirt, but I've watched TTWT ripping out a lot of shrubs and brush too. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
729 Posts
I have the WR Long toothbar for my 53 inch bucket. Zero complaints. You have to drill a couple holes in your bucket but it’s rock solid when installed and slips off and on in matter of minutes with the 2 bolts. IMG_9650.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Bar

I have the wr flat tooth bar so i can dig things up or still plow snow with the bucket if I want to. I can backdrag to without leaving tooth marks and the best part is it protects the cutting edge on the bucket. Everyone has there own needs. Good luck!

Attachments

·
Registered
233 Posts
I have the wr flat tooth bar so i can dig things up or still plow snow with the bucket if I want to. I can backdrag to without leaving tooth marks and the best part is it protects the cutting edge on the bucket. Everyone has there own needs. Good luck!
Same one I have and use love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts