Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 2520 last summer, now need a tooth bar for the loader ..

Has anyone stepped up to make a new kit after the Markham ones became unavailable?

Thanks!

·
Administrator
18,463 Posts
:wgtt:

The two best now IMHO are the WR Long (available through many dealers) and the BXpanded one. They are different designs so it kind of depends on what you want one for.

Tooth Bars TB, STB, and ITB

Tooth Bar

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:wgtt:

The two best now IMHO are the WR Long (available through many dealers) and the BXpanded one. They are different designs so it kind of depends on what you want one for.

Tooth Bars TB, STB, and ITB

Tooth Bar
Gotcha, thanks for the quick reply. I need a normal tooth type setup, flat is not needed, but $400 for it does seem a bit up there.. Maybe I'll be picking up some flat stock and some teeth & will be doing some welding. :thumbup1gif:

·
Super Moderator
8,188 Posts
Just picked up a 2520 last summer, now need a tooth bar for the loader ..

Has anyone stepped up to make a new kit after the Markham ones became unavailable?

Thanks!
From breaking tough crusty soil to rough grading and brush grubbing the tooth bar will really give you much more loader capability! This photos shows the HD tooth bar for the 61" HD bucket on my 3320. It's not so pretty now because it's done plenty of work for me.

2013-01-06 13.40.42.jpg

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,037 Posts
Welcome to GTT WarmPepsi. What is your profile location?

·
Registered
456 Posts
2012-08-13_13-08-34_572.jpg

I have the BXpanded Piranha tootbar and love it. It is built rock solid! I have been able to dig solid ground with with it, dig into dirt piles, back drag, bust up ice, and it works great for removing small trees and brush. It does a nice job of plucking them right out of the ground. That was the #1 selling point for me.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
View attachment 24728

I have the BXpanded Piranha tootbar and love it. It is built rock solid! I have been able to dig solid ground with with it, dig into dirt piles, back drag, bust up ice, and it works great for removing small trees and brush. It does a nice job of plucking them right out of the ground. That was the #1 selling point for me.
I've been looking at different TB's, but you just sold me! The Piranha was pretty much at the top of my list because of it's design. I have used buckets with the separate teeth (welded on and bolt on) many times, but for this "homeowner" that one looks way more useful. I see pretty much a perfect seedbed for lawn as one use.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I have no complaints at all with the BXpanded toothbar. The largest size they have is 72". For my 73" Deere bucket I added a 1/2" steel spacer to each side and it works perfect. I've put this to the test and I haven't found a way to bend it or chip the teeth. I've pried out some tough stumps and rocks with it. It's definitely made out of tough steel. As I said, my favorite feature is the ability to clear small trees and brush with it. I thought it was priced very well compared to the other tooth bars on the market, in many cases I believe it was a little less in price.

Reactions: HydroHarold
1 - 10 of 10 Posts