·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,189 Posts
Congrats! Yep, I like mine. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I just ordered the piranha tooth bar and cannot wait to try it out!:yahoo:
Just ordered mine yesterday. Should have ordered it sooner since clearing off this property has provided me some challenges with bushes and small trees. I hope it can take the rocks and such I have been running into.

·
Super Moderator
4,836 Posts
Heh. I ordered one yesterday too. Once this last snow storm melts away I can finally attack some old roots and rocks so I don't have to try to dodge them with the mower any more.

·
Premium Member
7,526 Posts

Just ordered mine yesterday. Should have ordered it sooner since clearing off this property has provided me some challenges with bushes and small trees. I hope it can take the rocks and such I have been running into.
The short answer is Yes, it can take it.

The rest of the answer is it can take more than your bucket and loader frame can.

Be cautious what you run into....

Enjoy the Bite!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
The short answer is Yes, it can take it.

The rest of the answer is it can take more than your bucket and loader frame can.

Be cautious what you run into....

Enjoy the Bite!
Sounds like experience talking. LOL! I will watch for it. I have lots of rock and piles of dirt to move along with plenty of dead trees and small bushes.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I ordered one Sat myself,, haven't seen it yet ,,, sounds like it's a very positive addition to the bucket!!!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
How long does it normally take to receive the bar? It has been over a week and so far not even a notice.

·
Super Moderator
4,836 Posts
When I ordered mine I had a notice pop up that they were experiencing some shipping delays up to two weeks.

It looks like Bxpanded may be merging with Hardparts Design LLC. Not sure what the exact relationship is there but the delays were due to that.

My payment was processed by "Hardparts Design, LLC" out of NC. Bxpanded was always out of Knoxville, TN.

EDITED TO ADD:
Heh. Just looked at their web page again and the header says:

"We are in the process of relocating and new orders may experience a delay of up to 2 weeks. We are still taking orders and open for business. Thank you for your patience, we will soon be back up and running more efficiently than ever."

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
When I ordered mine I had a notice pop up that they were experiencing some shipping delays up to two weeks.

It looks like Bxpanded may be merging with Hardparts Design LLC. Not sure what the exact relationship is there but the delays were due to that.

My payment was processed by "Hardparts Design, LLC" out of NC. Bxpanded was always out of Knoxville, TN.

EDITED TO ADD:
Heh. Just looked at their web page again and the header says:

"We are in the process of relocating and new orders may experience a delay of up to 2 weeks. We are still taking orders and open for business. Thank you for your patience, we will soon be back up and running more efficiently than ever."
Thanks JR. I went out to their site after I posted this message and got the same answer. This was not posted to me during my order, so maybe I got in between things. I hope they are able to turn around quickly. My Spring chores are rapidly approaching.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Ordered mine Mar 11th and received it today. Hopefully getter on this weekend.

·
Super Moderator
4,836 Posts
Got an email this afternoon saying that mine has shipped and should be arriving on the 29th!

·
Super Moderator
4,836 Posts
Tooth bar was delivered at 6pm today. I guess I'll put it on after this next (hopefully last!) snowstorm on Friday/Saturday.

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
Ordered on 7/30 and came in this morning (8/4). Putting it on this afternoon on my 53" bucket.

Hopefully it will help me get some things done removing some brush on my hunting ground in the near future.

Attachments

·
Registered
913 Posts
I'll pass on a tooth bar lesson painfully learned.

Always lower the bucket with the tooth bar flat on the ground, or even tipped down into the ground.

If you park and leave the tooth bar cutting edges above ground level, and then accidentally bump part of you into it, it can cause a nasty laceration. Fresh out of the box, the Piranha teeth are sharp. Skin is a lot softer than saplings.:soapbox:

·
Registered
35 Posts
I was reading up on these and wondered if they make a bar for BH buckets (12-20 inch)?

I went BXpanded's website and could not find such an animal.

Is that a lame idea, or are my 'puter skills just that bad?

Tim

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was reading up on these and wondered if they make a bar for BH buckets (12-20 inch)?

I went BXpanded's website and could not find such an animal.

Is that a lame idea, or are my 'puter skills just that bad?

Tim
If you email them I'm sure they could make one for a backhoe. I had emailed them about making a toothbar for a John Deere 5205. The price was very reasonable in my opinion.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I've had my toothbar on about a month and this thing is exceptionally made and it only took about 1 hour to install . This is on my 3032E :greentractorride: :thumbup1gif:

Looks awesome! I love the toothbar, and have done tons of dirt work with it. I have also cleared out tons of honeysuckle from the woods. I think this toothbar is by far the best addition one could add to a tractor:cheers:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts