Green Tractor Talk banner

81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
When you raise it makes contact with the lift arm.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Now, if you point them up, there is no interference

Attachments

·
Fit Rite Hydraulics
639 Posts
Now, if you point them up, there is no interference

How about split the difference between straight up and the rub point. But either way it looks like the two 36" hoses will be the way to go for the side link?

Or is that a 30" & 36" hose?

If we can't lay the hoses over, is there any advantage having the extended 90?

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
I think two 36 inch hoses might be the way to go. The more I look at it, I think the extenders gets it out away from the arms. We could try two 36 inch hoses with extenders on both. Then try them without the extenders.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Brian, I’m back. This is the side link with two 36 inch hoses. No extensions. In the down position, which is IMatch, no implement, which is the lowest my 3 point will ever be, the hoses are much more limber, not tout at all.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #86 (Edited)
Now, In the fully up position, there is no contact or rub points once you zip tie the two 36 inch hoses together. Before I zipped tied, one hose wanted to rub the back right fender. With it tied, it doesn’t. No other contact points. This would work. Going to put on the extensions now.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
With extensions on it doesn’t seem to flow as well. It would work, but hoses seem to behave better without the extensions. This is in the down position

Attachments

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
And the up position

Attachments

·
Fit Rite Hydraulics
639 Posts
It seems to me that the 18" & 24" hoses work the best for the top link with the ports down and the 24" rod end hose crossing under the cylinder.

I'm guessing that the extended 90s are not going to be the way to go for the side link hoses. Std 90s seem to work best.

I sure would like to see the side link hoses laid down similar to post #74. Was the problem there that the lift arm hit the hoses? What if the hoses were raised up a bit, as in enough that the lift arm did not hit them?

I would like to not have the side link hoses being in the middle of the hitch.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
It seems to me that the 18" & 24" hoses work the best for the top link with the ports down and the 24" rod end hose crossing under the cylinder.

I'm guessing that the extended 90s are not going to be the way to go for the side link hoses. Std 90s seem to work best.

I sure would like to see the side link hoses laid down similar to post #74. Was the problem there that the lift arm hit the hoses? What if the hoses were raised up a bit, as in enough that the lift arm did not hit them?

I would like to not have the side link hoses being in the middle of the hitch.
I agree. The top link hoses the way I have them work great. I really wanted to lay the hoses for the side link down also, but the back of this tractor is just not wide enough. It puts them in the way of the lift arm and right fender. A lot of contact. The way I did it was, looking at the back of tractor, was to put the extended 90 on the left port and regular 90 on the right. The hoses line up well but the right lift arm pushes them around. I will get you some pictures of it so you can see it.

·
Fit Rite Hydraulics
639 Posts
just curious, I know it is a one man shop .So they are 4 to 5 months out on orders?
Correct, I currently have well over 100 orders and orders continue to come in at or just above the rate that I can build the units. So the lead times are not going down, but actually slowly being extended even further. In 2017 my lead times went from 12 weeks to 20.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Correct, I currently have well over 100 orders and orders continue to come in at or just above the rate that I can build the units. So the lead times are not going down, but actually slowly being extended even further. In 2017 my lead times went from 12 weeks to 20.
Thanks for the update Brian..

81 - 93 of 93 Posts