Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a top and tilt put onto a 2025r with the T&T kit from a 3033R.
Mechanic says that I will have control of the T&T with the loader control. BUT, I would can only have control over the loader OR the T&T at a time. I would need to disconnect the loader and connect the hydraulics to the T&T or vice versa.
Is there a way to keep both? even if it's a select switch\valve........

Thanks much

·
Registered
581 Posts
Mechanic says that I will have control of the T&T with the loader control. BUT, I would can only have control over the loader OR the T&T at a time. I would need to disconnect the loader and connect the hydraulics to the T&T or vice versa.

Thanks much
Yeah you should be able to get a dual rear SCV valve kit and hook the T&T to that. Not sure the full details for the 2025r, as I have a 2038r. But I just recently added the rear SCV kit and a hydraulic top link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2017 2038r 72” MMM Command Cut 220r loader

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts

Thanks much
I think you can accomplish this with a diverter valve..... divert hydraulics from the loader to the rear SCV at the flick of a switch.....

Sincerely

·
Administrator
17,098 Posts
Welcome to GTT.

STOP!

There are a few things wrong with all this...but first are we talking about a gen1 or gen2 2025R?

I have a hard time believe believing that the TnT cylinders from a 3-series will work (at least not well due to travel) on the 2025. Also you need to add a new 2-spool valve to your machine and not use the FEL joystick, the reduced usability of having to disconnect the loader to operate the TnT and vise-verse would be crazy.

·
Administrator
17,098 Posts
I think you can accomplish this with a diverter valve..... divert hydraulics from the loader to the rear SCV at the flick of a switch.....

Sincerely
You would actually need two diverters, and while yes it would work the plumbing would be crazy and the lack of real estate to mount everything would be a real challenge.

·
Registered
12,270 Posts
Welcome to GTT.

STOP!

There are a few things wrong with all this...but first are we talking about a gen1 or gen2 2025R?

I have a hard time believe believing that the TnT cylinders from a 3-series will work (at least not well due to travel) on the 2025. Also you need to add a new 2-spool valve to your machine and not use the FEL joystick, the reduced usability of having to disconnect the loader to operate the TnT and vise-verse would be crazy.
Not to mention IMO it negate the convenience of the T & T, if you have to get off to change hydraulic lines why not just get and adjust the top link or draft arm. :dunno:

·
Fit Rite Hydraulics
639 Posts

Thanks much
Just go look at the 2 tractors. You will see for yourself that the top & tilt interchange is IMPOSSIBLE without MAJOR reworking.

Just get what is right for the application. Do you really want to jerry rig parts for a new tractor?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts