Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
So, that's what mine used to look like. Guess I better give it a bath too.

Dave

·
Registered
268 Posts
Bath day here too, going to rain all weekend! It might wash some of mud off before I add some more.

Reactions: JD4044M and rtgt

·
Premium Member
10,564 Posts
Mine got a good rinse the other day.

When it drys out a bit I need to run around the woods with the rotary cutter. It will need a good bath after that. :laugh:

I'd wash the Z, but then I'd just go get it stuck and fling mud all over it. :banghead:

Reactions: JD4044M

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Looking good. It’s already to go roll in the mud. :mocking:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Looking good! I have to say, that is one nice pressure washer you have there! We have a few more machines that need cleaned up if you have free time! ?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Looking good! I have to say, that is one nice pressure washer you have there!
Thanks I'm really happy with it. It's a Karcher super class machine 5 gal per min @3500psi. I wouldn't own it but for the $5k+ scratchs on the side of it. Some one ordered it and it was damaged in delivery I got it new on the shipping pallet.
I have upgraded it to an inofoam setup and also a flip over rotary nozzle, turn it over and it's a low pressure soap, back over and high pressure rotating.

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
WOW, how do you find deals like that?
I'd buy one in a heart beat for that price.

Reactions: PJR832 and JD4044M

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WOW, how do you find deals like that?
I'd buy one in a heart beat for that price.
Ebay, it was on there for at least 2 months. For most it had "problems" 3 phase, 11hp motor, and 480V. For me I wouldn't have purchased it, if it wasn't 480V, as I don't make 240v...

William...

·
Registered
403 Posts
William,

What do you use the slab cab Astro 95 for that is in teh bacckground of your initial picture? It certaonly appears to be old school, with the Dayton spoked front wheels?

Dave

1 - 10 of 10 Posts